Nayeon sends another kick at Tzuyu, but she dodges and goes for Nayeon's face, punching it.

The two battle it out, Twice shrieking in fear seeing their youngest and oldest fight each other.

"HOLD IT- STOP!!!"

Bang Chan runs in, blocking the two girls from one another, taking control.

Han and Hyunjin are next to move, Han running up to Nayeon and Hyunjin running up to Tzuyu.

They hold the girls back, Bang Chan keeping the distance, the other two pulling them back. The two girls curse each other over their shouts and words as they're pulled away.

"YOU LITTLE-"

"I HATE YOU!"

Hyunjin and Han are trying to hush the girls up by talking to them, but it's no use.

"Tzuyu-"

"LET ME GO"

"Nayeon, hush-"

"DAMN YOU!"

They continue to fight until a scream, even louder than Tzuyu's, sends everyone into complete silence once again.

"DO YOU THINK THAT CHAEYOUNG WOULD'VE WANTED THIS? HUH? DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT?"

Nayeon looks shocked, Tzuyu closes her mouth.

"DO YOU THINK SHE'LL REST EASILY, WHEN WE'RE FIGHTING AMONGST OURSELVES? ARE WE REALLY EACH OTHER'S ENEMY? THEN WHAT IS THE ZOMBIES? ARE THEY OUR FRIENDS THEN?!?"

Nayeon starts to bow her head and cry. Tzuyu just closes her eyes.

"YOU BOTH ARE ACTING AS IF ONE OF YOU KILLED CHAEYOUNG, NOT A ZOMBIE! YOU MAY AS WELL BOTH KILL EACH OTHER WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!"

I've never heard a voice so angry or so loud in my entire life.

I see that Hyunjin and Han have both covered their ears, letting Tzuyu and Nayeon free, but the two have already been disciplined by the voice enough to know not to continue.

Nayeon looks up.

"Sana-"

"I don't want to hear it."

Sana storms out of the reception, into a different room and slams the door behind her.

We stand in silence.

Then we hear huge sobs through the door. Heart-breaking sobs.

...

"I've never seen Sana like that... ever. Never through our friendship." Bang Chan says after a long pause.

"Me- me neither... I don't think any of us have." I say.

"I'm sorry."

A sudden voice, barely a whisper, comes out of Tzuyu. It's so quiet but so noticeable. We all stop and hear what she has to say.

"Nayeon unnie, I'm sorry..." She repeats, tears forming in her eyes.

Nayeon walks up to Tzuyu and hugs her.

"Don't be. Please don't be. I've done wrong. I'm sorry, Tzuyu." She says.

We watch as they hug in silence, ignoring everyone else.