59) Longan x Dark Enchantress (AngsttoSmut)

Start from the beginning

They sighed before nodding at Lotus, receiving a loud groan in disappointment.

"Always I swear! You need to get a new lover." Lotus crossed their arms and tutted in disappointment.

Lychee smirked as they walked over to Longan, their tail swaying naively.

"Tell us, what happened!" They hissed, rubbing their hand against Longan.

"Lychee, not at the moment, I'm not in the mood!" They sobbed, covering their face with their hand.

"Lissssten here, Longan. What did sssssshe do to you?" Pitaya hissed as they walked over, followed by the other dragons.

Longan sobbed before they sat up, their disciple wiping their hands from the oil on a cloth, handing Longan their shirt, and walked off, leaving the dragons alone.

"Listen, it's nothing to worry about, I can do this myself." They said as they stared at them all.

"Tell us, we can fix this, all together." Ananas explained as they put their hands against Longan's.

"Okay, okay..." Longan sighed as they rested their head on Ananas' hands.

"Well, start then, Longan." Lychee teased, rubbing their finger against the sofa.

"Okay, so... She came in while I was doing something, and she said, 'Why not wipe out the ancients and then I can rule the world and you can be my loyal advisor.' I asked 'Why can't I be your husband? Why your loyal advisor?' She then..." They took a breath before choking out a sobbing sound.

"She said?" Lotus questioned.

"She said.. 'You didn't think I loved you, right?' And then she just left..." They sobbed, feeling a hand rub against their back.

"That disgusting bitch!" Lotus hissed as they slammed their fist against the coffee table.

"We need a plan. A plan to change her mind! Without the ancientsssss, we are more than doomed!" Pitaya's toned was sharp as usual.

"Well, I have a plan!" Lychee smirked but was left unheard as the rest talked amongst themselves as Longan sat, looking miserable.

"Guys!" Lychee tried to get their attention, snapping their fingers.

They groaned before hopping over the sofa, sitting right next to Longan, staring at them.

"I have a plan." Lychee whispered into Longan's ear.

Longan looked at them, a slight shine on their cheeks, "What is it?" They asked.

"How about you pretend you will do what she says, and be her loyal advisor, on one condition you have rough sex and then boom, you bang her, convince her not to do that and win her back!" Lychee grinned at their own genius, their tail wagging excitedly.

Longan's eyes lit up as they looked at the others, "LYCHEE HAS A PLAN!" They yelled.

The three turned to them and looked, Lotus seemed slightly annoyed.

Lychee took their breath before explaining the plan. All was listening intensely.

Ananas and Pitaya both agreed, but Lotus seemed pissy.