25) Milk x Purple Yam (Smut)

Requested by: made4luv

Gayness
-------------------------------

Purple Yam stared at Milk, basically giving him prolonged eye contact. Milk smiled as he stared at the window, only for him to be pinned against the bed.

"Huh!" Milk looked at Purple Yam, confused and terrified.

"I'm horny." Purple Yam growled flirtatiously as he rubbed his head against Milk's chest.

"Ehhhh!" Milk's face was bright red.

"Fuck me." Purple Yam groaned as he sat on Milk's crotch.

"Errrrrr." Milk looked at the open window.

"The window is open." Milk gulped.

"Well then! They can hear us have sex." Purple Yam groaned as he grinded against Milk's crotch.

"Okay..." Milk coughed as he took off his trousers, Purple Yam stripped naked, not even giving a shit that the window was open.

Purple Yam laid on his stomach, pointing his ass to Milk. Milk sighed as he opened the bedside cannot, grabbing a bottle of lube.

He squeezed the lube onto his hand, putting one of his fingers into Purple Yam's ass, putting his other hand onto Purple Yam's ass cheek. Purple Yam moaned slightly as he grabbed a pillow, covering his mouth to quiet down the moaning.

Milk shoved his fingers further inside, he gently curled his fingers, causing a louder moan from Purple Yam.

Milk put another finger inside Milk, beginning to scissor him. Purple Yam closed his eyes as he moaned louder, as he began to bite the pillow.

Milk put the rest of his fingers inside, curling them, Purple Yam let out a bigger moan.

Milk moved his fingers further inside, hitting a sensitive spot inside Purple Yam, he pushed onto it, causing Purple Yam moaned louder as his eyes rolled back, cumming over the bed. Milk chuckled before removing his fingers.

Milk moved his face towards Purple Yam's ass, shoving his tongue inside. Purple Yam trembled slightly as he moved his ass further towards Milk's face.

Milk swirled his tongue around, he viciously licked the top of Purple Yam's ass, causing a loud erotic moan to blurt out of his mouth, his face was lewd and vulgur.

He moaned louder, lifting his head off the pillow. Milk licked thoroughly, as he moved his hands to Purple Yam's nipples, fondling them mercilessly.

Purple Yam arched his back, cumming once more. Milk stopped licking and flipped Purple Yam over, preparing himself to enter Purple Yam.

Purple Yam's legs trembled as he wrapped his arms around Milk's neck. Milk rubbed some lube onto his dick, before gently shoving into Purple Yam's ass.

He began thrusting quickly, already hitting against Purple Yam's prostate. Purple Yam moaned louder, his ass tightened as his eyes rolled back, his vision went black as he came once more, wrapping his legs around Milk's hips.

Milk put one of his hands on Purple Yam's waist and the other to keep fondling Purple Yam's nipple. Purple Yam's body was trembling as he panted, he was exhausted from how much he came and Milk hitting all his sensitive spots made it worse.

Milk thrusted quicker and harder, entering deeper into Purple Yam, as he bent down and began sucking on Purple Yam's other nipple. Purple Yam moaned louder as his body sweated everywhere.

Milk chuckled as he moved his head to Purple Yam's, putting their foreheads together, before kissing him. Purple Yam moaned as he kissed Milk, only to feel Milk's tongue get shoved into his mouth. Milk thrusted quicker as he gripped tighter to Purple Yam's waist, his cock began throbbing as he felt the vibrations from Purple Yam's ass twitching, caused his cock to throb more.

Milk thrusted quicker as he lifted Purple Yam's legs over his shoulder, Purple Yam moaned louder, another orgasm from Purple Yam, his chest got covered in his sticky cum. Milk went down and licked up Purple Yam's cum.

Purple Yam moaned as he grabbed Milk's hair. Milk smirked as his thrusting quicker, aggressively hitting his prostate. Purple Yam's ass tightened too much, causing a burst of cum to come out of Milk's cock. Milk moaned as he thrusted more, Purple Yam moaned louder as he moved his legs back down to Milk's waist, pushing him deeper inside. Purple Yam trembled as another orgasm happened, slowly Milk pulled out, leaving Purple Yam breathless and exhausted.

Milk sighed before getting dressed, only to feel a cold gust of wind hit his hand. He turned his head towards where the gust came from, only to realise the window was still open. Purple Yam rolled onto the floor as he grabbed the clothing and crawled to the bathroom, leaving Milk to explain to the poor Cookies outside who heard the mayhem going on.

Milk sighed before closing the window and finished getting changed, realising he will have to carry around Purple Yam for a few days.

-------------------------------

Purple Yam needs serious medical attention.

(803 words, yeah, that's short.)