32) Lotus Dragon X Hydrangea (Smut)

Requested by: 1oceanbluestars

Mmm, yes. (Lotus Dragon has female genitalia for this, as I don't know what they actually have)
-------‐----------------------

The strong smell of hydrangeas filled the air, the breeze was pleasant and the water was almost still, with the occasional gentle small wave.

Lotus Dragon was left asleep, Ignoring any wish wanted.

Hydrangea walked in, holding a tray with a teapot and teacup.

"Great dragon, your tea it here." Hydrangea smiled as she placed the tray onto a chest of drawers.

"Mmm. So?..." Lotus Dragon rolled over, their face unpleased and annoyed.

"Great Dragon, the tea is fresh, made out of Hydrangeas, please do drink." Hydrangea suggested as she poured the tea into the teacup.

"No, I shan't." Lotus Dragon sighed.

"Something dare upset you, Great Dragon?" Hydrangea asked.

Lotus Dragon sat up, their hair was a mess.

"Perhaps..." Lotus Dragon sighed a slight tilt came Hydrangea.

"Was your nap not good enough for you?" Hydrangea asked as she handed the teacup to Lotus Dragon.

"I'm afraid not... how long did I sleep for?..." Lotus Dragon's voice was calm and tired.

"For 3 hours." Hydrangea was pouting.

"Why are you pouting...?" Lotus Dragon asked.

"The lack of information concerns me..." Hydrangea sighed.

"Ohh... right." Lotus Dragon.

"Well, we should probably give you a bath." Hydrangea smiled as she dragged the sleepy Dragon to the bathroom.

Hydrangea sat Lotus Dragon down on a stool, walking to the bath beginning to fill it up the bath.

"Do you want bubbles?" Hydrangea asked.

"Bubbles." Lotus Dragon smiled.

"Go get ready then." Hydrangea smiled, Lotus Dragon got up and went to get naked. Hydrangea went through the cabnit under the sink and grabbed bubble soap. Lotus Dragon came in, a dressing gown wrapped around their body.

"I put about 2 inches of bubble soap." Hydrangea smiled.

"My dear Hydrangea, may you turn around?" Lotus Dragon asked, Hydrangea nodded as she turned around, Lotus Dragon took off their dressing gown and got into the bath. Hydrangea turned around and sat on the stool.

"Let me no if you need anything, Great Dragon." Hydrangea smiled, Lotus Dragon nodded before playing with the bubbles.

Hydrangea watched, a sweet smile on her face, her eyes gleaming while watching the joy come from Lotus Dragon. Lotus Dragon looked up, their face became slightly confused.

"If you so desire, you may join me." Lotus Dragon smiled as they moved the bubbles out the way for Hydrangea to get in.

"Only if you desire, Great Dragon." Hydrangea smiled.

"I do so desire." Lotus Dragon smiled, sitting up. Hydrangea nodded and took off her clothes and got into the bath. Lotus Dragon moved next to Hydrangea, putting their arm around her waist.

Hydrangea coughed slightly, trying to calm down her blushing face. Lotus Dragon smiled as they rested their head on Hydrangea's shoulder. Hydrangea coughed again, looking away this time.

"Your waist is small." Lotus Dragon chuckled, gripping tighter to Hydrangea's waist. "Great Dragon, what are you doing?" Hydrangea asked.

"I just require something, might help me wake up." Lotus Dragon whispered into Hydrangea's ear, gently nibbling it after the sentence. Hydrangea coughed than nodded slightly.

"What is this requirement?" Hydrangea asked.

"Sex, but you don't have to do it if you don't want to." Lotus Dragon smirked, rubbing their hand against Hydrangea's back.

"Anything you so require, Great Dragon." Hydrangea smiled as she sat on Lotus Dragon's lap.

Lotus Dragon's fingers moved their way to Hydrangea's wet cookiussy, rubbing her lips gently. Heavy breathing came from Hydrangea, her arms wrapped around Lotus Dragon's neck, her breasts almost into their face.

Lotus Dragon pushed their fingers inside Hydrangea, curling them slowly.

"You're very wet and tight." Lotus Dragon chuckled, their fingers curled more. Hydrangea's face became slightly lewd, not completely but slightly, enough to be noticeable. Lotus Dragon smiled as they fingered faster.

Hydrangea moved forward, her breasts now in Lotus Dragon's face, Lotus Dragon shook their head, basically motor boating Hydrangea. Slight moans came from Hydrangea, her cookiussy got wetter.

Lotus Dragon removed their head from Hydrangea's cleavage and began sucking her nipple gently. Hydrangea moaned slightly, Lotus Dragon moved their other hand and began fingering Hydrangea's asshole, Hydrangea moaned louder, covering her mouth with her hand.

Lotus Dragon was to busy fingering her to notice the very unprofessional sounds. Hydrangea used her other hand to grip onto Lotus Dragon's shoulder, Lotus Dragon smirked as they bit down on her nipple, causing a jolt of pain to be felt from her entire body.

Hydrangea covered her mouth more, gripping tight to Lotus Dragon's shoulder. Lotus Dragon's tail waged in excitement, moving back and fourth, side to side, before rubbing Hydrangea's thigh.

Another jolt came from Hydrangea, causing both of her hands to go onto Lotus Dragon's shoulders, stabilizing herself incase she passed out, from the copious amounts of joy, pleasure and pain.

Lotus Dragon grew bored of fingering her and pushed her to the other side of the bath, right against the faucet.

Lotus Dragon smirked as they went into the water, spreading Hydrangea's legs and beginning to lick her cookiussy.

Hydrangea moaned, gripping to the side of the bath with one hand and the faucet with another. Her moans left unblocked, the feeling of the scaly, slithery, slimy tongue in her cookiussy, felt nice, pleasurable and slightly painful.

Lotus Dragon licked all sides of Hydrangea's cookiussy. Top, bottom, left and right, there was no place her tongue wasn't reaching.

Hydrangea's cookiussy clamped down around Lotus Dragon's tongue, a twitch felt from inside, a warm sensation inside Hydrangea.

Her breathes became long, her moaning calmed down, the only sound was the occasional splash, only for it to be broken... an abnormal sluttish moan burst from Hydrangea, cum quickly came from her cookiussy, all over Lotus Dragon's tongue.

Lotus Dragon's licking sped up, licking all of her cum before getting their head out of the water.

Hydrangea panted, her eyes were shut with water falling out of them, only for Lotus Dragon to chuckle.

"Are we so tired that we must end?" Lotus Dragon mocked, expecting Hydrangea to say she wanted more, but the answer was not wanted they wanted.

"Yes... I want to sleep..." Hydrangea sobbed slightly.

"Tsk, you must've been a virgin!" Lotus Dragon was annoyed at the lack of motivation to continue.

"I was...!" Hydrangea responded, her body was slightly numb and limp. Lotus Dragon sighed before picking her up and carrying her to the bed, tucking her in neatly and kissing her head.

"I shall full fill your next wish when it is asked to do so." Lotus Dragon smiled before putting on their clothes and leaving the room. Hydrangea was smiling as she closed her eyes, drifting into a sleep.

-----------------------------------
Why does so many want smut 😞?

To be honest, I wanted more of a sexy time scene, but I was like "Ew, dont do that idea." So I ended it, the idea was them rubbing their erm- Cookiussies together. (Make sure I never say that again)

(1172 words)