36) Almond X Roguefort pt2 (Smut)

Pt2 Requested by: G4y_p3rs0n_0n3

Pt1 Requested by: XxNightmare_UwUxX

All of ya'll require smut 7/24/365
-------------------------

Almond huffed, sipping his coffee.

"Why is there still Burglarys... Even though Phantom Bleu has been arrested..." Almond coughed, looking at a board covered in pictures and red string, only for Walnut to barge in, carrying a box of biscuits.

"Father! Look what I made at school today." Walnut smiled as she placed the box on his desk.

"That's lovely, now. Is there anything else you want?" Almond asked as he looked at her.

"Mm, you're needed to interrogate Phantom Bleu. Otherwise, there is nothing else." Walnut smiled and skipped away. Almond huffed as he got up.

"Today is going to be a long day..." Almond grumbled before putting his cup on his desk and running to the cell where Roguefort was.

Roguefort was sitting on the floor, back facing the cell door as Almond entered.

"Greetings... Phantom Bleu." Almond sighed as he stared at Roguefort, Roguefort turned around, their face unpleased at the sight.

"Why did you fucking lie to me!" Roguefort snarled as they got up, walking towards Almond.

"... I shall not answer that, I am just taking you to the interrogation room to interrogate you." Almond grumbled as he grabbed Roguefort's wrists.

"Nghh~ You're going to fuck me not interrogate me!~" Roguefort moaned, as they got arrested.

".... Later..." Almond smirked as he slapped Roguefort's ass.

"Mm~ Good, Daddy." Roguefort winked as they got dragged to the Interrogation room.

Roguefort got thrown onto the chair where he then got tied to it so he can't escape, Almond sat across from th3m, staring deeply into their eyes, a mirror was in the room, but it wasn't a mirror it was a one sided window, a good way to keep an eye on the criminals.

"Nobody is watching us." Almond whispered.

"Then why am I in here?" Roguefort asked.

"Simple, it's soundproofed." Almond smirked, his idea easy to tell what it was.

"Ohhh~ So it isn't interrogation?~" Roguefort laughed.

"Mmm, correct guess." Almond smirked as he rubbed Roguefort's cheek.

"May we~" Roguefort smiled.

"Yes, yes, let me just..." Almond got up and untied Roguefort only for him to flip them around and retie them, so his ass was facing Almond.

"Perfect." Almond laughed.

"Yes~" Perfect." Roguefort winked, excited for what is to come.

Almond took off both of their trousers and pants, just before putting his cock at the rim of Roguefort's hole. A slight shudder came from Roguefort before they moved their ass closer to Almond's cock.

Almond gripped onto Roguefort's hips, before slowly entering them, a jolt of excitement sent to Roguefort's cock, causing it to get more erect.

"Nghh~ Daddy~ Use the Collar and Lead again!~" Roguefort pleaded.

"As you so wish." Almond took out the collar and lead and put them on Roguefort.

"Mhhmm~ Daddy untie my hands!~" Roguefort pleaded again, again Almond listened and did what was told, still Roguefort's legs were still tied.