38) Adventurer x Knight (Smut)

Requested by: zxylir

As this is your comfort, I shall try to make this as good as possible.
------------------

A calm peaceful day in the swamp, the temple laid guarded by Ancient Cake Hounds, its goods lay safe and sound...

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!" A high pitch squealish yell came from the temple, it was Adventurer... Running from the temple, running from a Ancient Cake Hound...

Adventurer ran as fast as he could, holding the stolen goods from the temple.

He slid under a fallen tree and jumped over a stream, still the Ancient Cake Hound followed him.

Adventurer tripped over and dropped some of the stolen goods, causing most to shatter.

"Testicles." Adventurer sighed as he shot up and carried on running, abandoning the ones on the floor.

The Ancient Cake Hound speed got faster as it chased Adventuer, almost being able to bite Adventurer's trousers.

Adventurer panicked as he ran the wrong direction, a direction to the Hollyberry Kingdom.

Once he got inside the gates shut, causing the Ancient Cake Hound to be locked out of the Kingdom.

Adventurer ran up to the Palace gates, only to be stopped by the guards.

"Halt! No Cookie shall enter unless invited by the Royalty!" A guard pointed his sword to Adventurer.

"Hey! What's going?" Princess asked as she ran up to the gate, being followed by Knight.

"Princess! We mustn't get distracted. Queen Jungleberry said we must only go to the Garde-" Knight's face changed when he saw Adventurer, it shifted from being serious to a slight smile.

"Well! Mother can't stop me!" Princess chuckled as she climbed over the gate, ignoring Adventurer and Knight.

"Let him in, King Royalberry's orders." Knight ordered, the guards nodded before opening the gates and letting Adventurer inside.

Adventurer looked at Knight with confusion.

"Why did you let me in?" Adventurer asked.

"Why not?" Knight smiled.

"But why though?" Adventurer asked again.

"Well, Lady Hollyberry always said to let cookies in when you know the reason." Knight explained.

"Right... but you don't even know the reason." Adventurer was still confused.

"Simple, what you're carrying is the explanation." Knight smiled more as he pointed to the stolen goods.

"Ah! Yes..." Adventurer grumbled slightly, he already knew what Knight was after.

"Well, do follow me. Royalties would like to see these." Knight's face went back to being emotionless as he walked to the Palace door, being followed by an grumpy Adventurer.

Knight open the door and walked in, Adventurer took a deep breath and followed, the Palace was neatly decorated and covered ceiling to floor in plants, but all perfectly arranged that it wasn't painfull on the eyes. Knight guided Adventurer to the throne room and indicated for him to put the stolen goods down, which he followed.

"Knight, where is my granddaughter?" Hollyberry asked as she entered the throne room only for her face to light up when she saw Adventurer.

"Greetings?" Adventurer bowed, still confused on what is going on, but knowing his stolen goods will be taken.