35) CA X Black Raisin X Raspberry(Fluff)

Requested by: No one

Girlbosses are Raspberry, Black Raisin and Caramel Arrow. Financier is a milf, not a girl boss.
------------------------

All the Ancients but two, Golden Cheese and White Lily.

They all met up at the Hollyberry Kingdom, as Pure Vanilla didn't want any guests at his Kingdom and Dark Cacao just sighed and grumbled, saying nothing.

Obviously a no from him. Hollyberry laughed as she walked to the Palace Gates, her arms linked with a dull faced Willberry.

"Mother-in-law! What are you doing?" Jungleberry asked.

"Lady Hollyberry has guests over." Wildberry sighed as he let go of Hollyberry's arm and turned around, staring at the Queen.

Royalberry appeared from behind Jungleberry, a slight smile on his face.

"C'mon Wildberry, we must greet my besties!" Hollyberry squealed as she ran over to the door.

"Besties...?" Wildberry sighed as he walked over to her.

The guards opened the door, Hollyberry's face gleamed more as she stared at her friends.

"Besties! GIVE ME A HUG WILL YA!" Hollyberry laughed as she ran towards Pure Vanilla, only for him to step away and get Caramel Arrow to be squeezed by the deathly hug.

"Ughh... H-help...!" Caramel Arrow struggled to breath, Black Raisin stared at the hug, a slight gulp came from her as she hoped it wasn't going to be her next.

"Your hugs are as tight as usual, my friend." Pure Vanilla smiled, Dark Cacao looked at Wildberry and sighed.

"You two seem quite similar." Raspberry smirked as she appeared, holding a crate of freshly made Berry Juice.

Wildberry moved closer to Dark Cacao, a slight smile appearing on both of their faces. Hollyberry dropped Caramel Arrow down and turned around, staring at the two men.

"Well, shall we go?" Wildberry asked.

"YOU TWO FUCKING?!" Hollyberry laughed as she yelled, the two of them looked disgusted and disturbed.

"No! I dont like them old, I'm like half his fucking age." Wildberry snarled.

"Hollyberry, my dear friend. They are just going to be talking in private... Well venting in private." Pure Vanilla smiled slightly.

"Nah, fucking in private! A true Hollyberrian does it in PUBLIC." Hollyberry laughed again, punching Pure Vanilla in the arm.

"Owie!" Pure Vanilla sobbed as he rubbed his arm. Caramel Arrow sighed before walking into the Palace, only to be followed by Black Raisin and Raspberry.

"You are quite hot, just saying." Raspberry laughed as she looked at Black Raisin.

"Righttttt." Black Raisin seemed confused.

"I mean, both of you are sexy, but it is quite unprofessional to say this stuff on the job." Caramel Arrow stated as she opened the door to a guest room.

A strong smell of raisins and vanilla hit the girls, obviously this room was for Black Raisin and Pure Vanilla.

"I'll unpack later, I wanna see how all of your rooms look." Black Raisin smiled as she put her bag on a bed of the room and carried on following the girls.

Caramel Arrow was about to open the door, only for Raspberry to slap her hand.

"That's Wildberry's room... It's hella scary in there." Raspberry whispered, knowing Dark Cacao and Wildberry were both in said room, as she saw them past the three of them not to long ago.

"Oh, wheres the other guest rooms then?" Caramel Arrow whispered, her backpack now getting heavy on her back.

"Why are we whispering?" Black Raisin asked.

"Let's just go." Raspberry stated before dragging the two of them to Caramel Arrow's and Dark Cacao's bedroom.

Once the three got there, Raspberry opened the door, interested in what it would smell like.

A foulish smell hit them all, Caramel Arrow was left unfazed. The smell was exactly like the Dark Cacao Kingdom, Bitter, Cold, damp and a very small hint of sugar.

"It's perfect." Caramel Arrow smiled as she entered the room, but only one bed was in the room, unlike Pure Vanilla's and Black Raisin's room on where there were 2.

"Where's the other bed?" Caramel Arrow asked, the bedroom was the same style as her bedroom at home, but smaller.

"Dark Cacao wanted seperate bedrooms." Raspberry smiled, pointing to Wildberry's bedroom, obviously they would be sharing.

"Are they gay?" Black Raisin asked.

"Both bisexual." Raspberry smiled more.

"Ohh, so yeah they are half gay." Black Raisin laughed.

"Mmm, aren't all Hollyberrians pansexual?" Caramel Arrow asked as she emptied her bag.

"No not all, in rare cases like Wildberry, they are bisexual." Raspberry laughed as she stepped inside the room, only for a flock of Raisin Crows to enter first.

"Really?" Raspberry and Caramel Arrow stared at Black Raisin who just went back to being normal.

"Shhhh, I wanted to make an entrance." Black Raisin laughed.

"Soo, what we gonna do?" Raspberry asked.

"I have some games we could play..." Caramel Arrow looked through her bag.

"You mean, kill a sheep or cow then launch it from a catapult and see how far it goes?" Raspberry asked.

"In the Pure Vanilla kingdom we play a variation of that game, but with leaves not animals." Black Raisin smiled, her eyes gleaming, she always enjoyed that game.

"We dont play games like that in the Hollyberry kingdom! That's just disgusting, leaves however aren't." Raspberry looked ashamed to say the least.

"Mm, we actually use live animals in the Dark Cacao Kingdom." Caramel Arrow got up.

"Ewwwww!" Both of the girls looked at Caramel Arrow, disgusted at what she said.

"It's an old game and Dark Cacao has banned it for obvious reasons, but his parents played it long ago." Caramel Arrow sighed, slightly embarrassed about that game even being brought up.

Both of the girls nodded and sighed.

"No need to be embarrassed if you have never played it before." Raspberry comforted Caramel Arrow, who had a red face cause of it, Black Raisin stared at them before running over and turning the hug into a group hug.

"Imagine if Golden Cheese also had a cookie like us three!" Raspberry laughed.

"It'll be a foursome instead of a threesome!" Black Raisin laughed along with Raspberry.

"Make it a fivesome, get Pomegranate in there and boom, 5 cookiussies, which one will be ate first." Caramel Arrow laughed as she rubbed the others backs.

"Let's be honest, Raspberry, Pomegranate, Golden Cheese's cookie, Me then you, in that order." Black Raisin smiled.

"Yeah, I wanna be ate first!" Raspberry laughed.

"So you wanna be a bottom?" Caramel Arrow asked.

"Fuck yeah!" Raspberry laughed.

The room slowly just became full of laughter and stupid jokes, the occasional sound of disappointment but mostly laughter, Dark Cacao and Wildberry had to change rooms as the laughter became too much they struggled to even hear each other.

Hollyberry was twerking while Pure Vanilla cried in a corner as the scary sight of Hollyberry shaking that ass.

------------------------

Too much smut, my dudes. Too much, stop being Horny Weasels and jerk off to pictures not my oneshots. /j

(1154 words)