50) Immortal Cataclysm x Guardian of Millennial Tree (FlufftoSmut)

Requested by: 1timekeep_fuck

This bitch likes their Firewind lol.

Guardian of Millennial Tree will be called Guardian, Immortal Cataclysm will stay the same.

-----------------------

Immortal Cataclysm walked up to Guardian, a smile on his face as he held something in his hand.

"Dear!~ I have a gift for you!~" Immortal Cataclysm smirked, gripping tighter onto the thing in his hands.

"What is it?" Guardian asked, turning around.

"I'll show you!~" Immortal Cataclysm smirked.

"Open your hands." Guardian ordered, grabbing Immortal Cataclysm's hands.

"Close your eyes!~" Immortal Cataclysm sneered.

"Okay..." Guardian closed his eyes, gripping onto Immortal Cataclysm's wrists.

Immortal Cataclysm got onto one knee, opening his hand, revealing the gift.

"You can open your eyes now." Immortal Cataclysm smiled.

Guardian opened his eyes, his face turning to shock then anger.

"OH C'MON!" Guardian yelled.

"Well!~" Immortal Cataclysm smiled.

"I thought you were proposing to me, not giving me a condom basically asking if I want to get fucked by you!" Guardian groaned as Immortal Cataclysm got up.

"Okay, chill. I'll propose to you later, just tell me if you want to fuck or not!" Immortal Cataclysm groaned.

"Okay fine. I'll let you fuck me only if you propose to me first!" Guardian laughed.

"Well, do you want to marry me or not?" Immortal Cataclysm asked.

"Yeah, but I want a ring." Guardian sneered.

"Man, okay, I'll go get one..." Immortal Cataclysm let go of Guardian, kissing him on his forehead before walking off, going to get the ring.

Immortal Cataclysm walked to a nearby town, looking for a jewellery store.

As he walked cookies gave him weird looks, unpleased, scared or anger. Either one of those three sent shivers down his spine.

Immortal Cataclysm walked into a jewellery store and immediately began looking at the rings, but nothing caught his eye. He was looking for an opal, preferably a fire or peacock opal.

Immortal Cataclysm legt the jewellery store, heading to the next one.

He went inside the second jewellery store, immediately seeing the peacock opal.

"How much for the Peacock Opal ring?" Immortal Cataclysm asked.

"Ah, engagement ring for your dear girlfriend?" The shopkeeper asked.

"Err, no. Just for looks." Immortal Cataclysm seemed slightly confused, thinking they would overprice it.

"Ah, okay. £1,299." The shopkeeper smiled.

"Do you also have a Fire Opal ring?" Immortal Cataclysm asked.

"Yes, ove ring that display case, exactly the same price." The shopkeeper pointed to another display case.

"Can I have both?" Immortal Cataclysm asked.

"Yeah, just got to pay." The shopkeeper smiled, watching Immortal Cataclysm take out his wallet and put his card in the machine, immediately paying for the rings.