34) The Lord of Ash x Night Raven (Smut)

Requested by: 1oceanbluestars

The Lord Of Ash will be called Ash, as I dont wanna right 4 words to reference Fire Spirit's emo phase, but Night Raven will still be called Night Raven.
--------------------------

It was a dark night, water droplets hit the trees along with strong gusts of wind, enough to knock any Cookie off their feet. Tonight was the night all legendaries go out to have a few drinks.

Yet, in a tree Night Raven lays, watching anything going by. A sound of a stick breaking caused Night Raven to jump, he turned his head, only to see Ash intensely staring at him.

"How is the Raven doing?" Ash asked as he attempted to climb the tree.

"I'm okay?..." Night Raven sighed, reaching his hands out to Ash, he grabbed them and got lifted up.

"How do you even climb the tree?" Ash asked.

"Erm... Why do you care?" Night Raven looked around, purposely not looking at Ash.

"Man, okay. No need to be cold." Ash became defensive and moved away from Night Raven.

Night Raven's bow lays against the tree, right next to Ash.

"Pass my bow, there's a trespasser." Night Raven handed his hand out, attempting to grab the bow.

"Yeah yeah." Ash handed the bow to Night Raven.

Night Raven took the bow and aimed it at the trespassing cookie. Ash intensely watched, watching the arrow hitting the trespasser in the head.

"BOOM! Head shot!" Night Raven laughed as he leaned back, only to feel arms around his waist.

"You look mad sexy when you defend the forest." Ash whispered into Night Raven's ear.

"Oh erm- You good? Are you on drugs or are you drunk?" Night Raven covered his blushing face.

"I'm completely sober!" Ash scoffed at the accusation.

Night Raven laid his head onto Ash's shoulder.

"I know you are. Just confused on why you called me 'sexy' I don't even think I am sexy." Night Raven chuckled.

"Mhmmm, I think you are sexy." Ash kissed Night Raven's neck.

"Mm~ Okay." Night Raven chuckled.

"Ya know, We've been dating for months, can we now ya know... do 'it'?" Ash asked.

"Ah, 7 months dating, is the longest time anything dated something in the entirety of Earthbread." Night Raven chuckled.

"Hey! No stupid jokes, but I would like an answer, as I want to do it so I gave the consent." Ash looked around.

"Well, are you sober, as tonight was the night you go out with the others for drinks." Night Raven rubbed Ash's cheek.

"Mmm... The others weren't there and I hate going alone so no, I am sober." Ash laughed.

"Let me smell your breath." Night Raven requested, Ash breathed onto Night Raven.

"Mhm, yeah you're sober." Night Raven chuckled.

"So, do I have your consent?" Ash asked, a nod came from Night Raven, Ash smiled.

"Okay, do we have anything to protect ourselves?" Ash asked.

"Now, don't question... but there is a condom in my bag." Night Raven hesitated when pointing to his bag.

"The fuck- Why do you have that?" Ash asked.