Interlude: Monster underground

In the underwater depths of water, was a underwater lab. Deckard was pushed harshly into a chair that pushed back, behind was a hairless cat. He was panting, looking nervous as he looked back to see someone holding a vile. Three guys, who look like there bad news swarm around him. He was still breathing as a wood piece was up his throat.

"You were supposed to follow them and not interfere," a man said while putting together something for your eyes. "I'm sorry," Deckard said with a strained voice. "They just caught us by surprise." "Now his accomplice is asking questions about you. That's not a risk I'm willing to take." The man said as he held the contraption towards where his eye is. Deckard once again started talking, "The kids. It was their fault, the explosion in the upper city." The new information caused the man to stop injecting his eye. "That was them?"

"Yeah. The topsides are up in arms looking for 'em. Not only that, but there was a girl with them, she looked like that person we saw in the sky." Deckard said, thinking if he said the truth, he would be sent on his way. "Vanders in trouble, and it seems we found one of the rulers." The man said before looking over towards Deckard revealing one of his eyes were orange.

Deckard chuckled nervously as the man stood up, walking towards him, "Smartest thing you ever said, boy." The man said as he now walked past Deckard, "Get him a meal. But keep him off the streets." He said as the three goons led Deckard somewhere else.

The man moved towards the window showing the waters. "Our timeline has moved up." The man said, who's name is known as Silco said without looking at the other man in the room. "It's almost ready," The man, otherwise known Dr.Singed said as he looked back at Silco.

"Show me," was all Silco said.

Dr.Singed walked over to a hairless cat who was look at the mouse inside. "Feeding time," he picked the cat up and put it inside the cage, all the while making sure it's secured shut. "And the side affects?" Silco said as he made his way over to the doctor and cage. "Stabilizing." Was all the doctor said.

Dr.Singed tapped the glass as that woke up the mouse inside, and the mouse scurried around and went towards the water tank, but it wasn't water. It was a new chemical, called Shimmer. However while the mouse drank it, it seem to be in distress, giving painful squeaks as the Shimmer came in its system. It wasn't just in discomfort, but it was... changing as well, but not in a nice way. Those changes were quite frightening towards the cat as it backed up slightly.

Of course with the new changes in the mouse, the cat... wasn't so lucky, blood splattered against the glass and cracks on it as well. "You have a subject in mind?" Dr.Singed asked, but Silco just smirked a little as he looked back at the chair Deckard was in before. "Someone just volunteered." Silco said back.

"What about that girl who looked like one of the royals?" Dr.Singed asked Silco as he looked at the doctor with a small glare. "The royals could hide in plain sight, but only one of them will have the power while the other has a smaller percentage of power. However, once there found," he looked back at the window with another smirk, "the city will bow on their hands and feet."

Okay! Now episode 1 is out of the way! Only 8 more left to go, and that's a lot of work, but those may be late cause I work on my schools musical in December.