Chapter 7: Never to late for change

It's no secret that you can achieve greatness, if your willing to gain power. That is exactly what Silco plans to do, and will make sure he gets it.

Right now, Silco holds up a flask of Shimmer, as he asked the doctor, "Will he live?" "Long enough." Silco walked towards Deckard, who was looking at the creatures in the ocean, all big and small.

"Beautiful, aren't they?" Silco said as both him and Deckard looked at the creatures, all unique in their own way. "Yet, up there, on the surface, no one even knows they exist." "There monsters." Deckard said but Silco just looked at him with a small smirk on his face. "There's a monster inside all of us." He held up the flask of Shimmer, but Deckard wasn't so fond of the idea. "What? No,no,no! I-It'll kill me!"

Only Silco was not taking no for a answer, as he took Deckards knife away from him. "I'd like to let you in on a very important secret I learned when I was about your age, boy." He stopped for a second and continued talking, "You see, power, real power doesn't come to those who were born strongest, or fastest, or strongest. No. It comes to those who will do anything to achieve it." As he said this, he started to hand the flask over to Deckard, who was breathing harder then before. "It's time to let the monster out." Deckard looked afraid as he held the flask in his hands, but he opened it and chugged it down as fast as he could. When he was done he instantly felt the effects of the Shimmer in his system, causing him to fall on his knees in pain.

He felt himself changing and changing, his cries of pain coming out so loud you could hear outside of the lab. That moment was when nothing would be the same.

Back at the last drop, Vander was messing with the tube he got from Greyson, and Wyatt was next to him sitting on the counter, writing in a book he had. Thanks to his invisibility, there were times where he scouts Piltover's most important people, of course not many people knew that, just his family.

The door opened and as Wyatt looked up, he jumped down and made himself invisible,as if to hide from whoever came in. "Welcome to the Last Drop," Vander welcomed but he soon took notice of who was there. Everyone looked to see Enforcers entering the bar, one of them being Marcus. "What can I get you?" "Four sump-rats will do." Wyatt looked at them before he went towards the door, making sure to leave it as it was. "Search the place." Marcus told the two enforcers with them, which they left to look all over the place.

Wyatt ran down the steps towards everyone else, who were just doing there own thing. "Enforcers! There here," Wyatt whispered to everyone and that caught their attention real quickly. It was a few moments of silence before the door opened up with a Enforcer. The enforcer walked down the steps into a once recently lit up room. He flashed a flashlight all around the area, the others trying their hardest to not make a sound.

If the enforcer looked up, he could find the kids all on the ceiling holding balance on pipes and boards. Wyatt was crouched on a large pipe before he looked over at the others, where Powder was holding on for dear life against two poles.

Wyatt saw her struggle to hold on, but he knew if he helped his magic will alert the enforcer and their next stop is a prison cell. The enforcer took notice that no one was there so he started to walk up the stairs back up to the Last Drop. What no one noticed was that while Powder was struggling to hold on, her hands showed a small shade of blue, spreading around her body softly and now, she was locked in place.

The enforcer took one last look around the room, the others looking over at both Powder and the enforcer afraid of what could happen. That was when the enforcer finally closed the door, the blue energy around Powder vanished as she fell down, Wyatt right by her side checking on her.

Back up top, Marcus looked over at the same enforcer, only for him to shake his head. Marcus was not happy coming up empty handed, while Vander just looked at him with a small smirk on his face. "You people down here are all the same, mistaking arrogance for bravery. Even if the royals were, it doesn't change the fact that there is a crime behind every coin that passes through this place." Marcus looked at Vander as he continued talking, "Your just a small man in a little hole the world forget to bury." Right as he finished talking, he held his weapon and cut the glass cup, letting the fire go across the counter. "And I'm gonna bury the lot of you." That was left of Marcus as he and the enforcers left the undercity.