Chapter 3: Playground

"You did WHAT?!"

Yeah... the welcoming wasn't very welcoming. For starters, when the two got back to the group, Mylo asked where the bag was, and Powder explained what happened. She left out the explosion cause even Powder and Wyatt don't know how that happened.

"I'm sorry! I tried to fight him off with Mousser, but... she didn't work." Powder said, looking down while fiddling her hands. "Who saw that coming?" Mylo said sarcastically, looking at the others. "Hey, back off Mylo! She was cornered, alright!? What did expect her to do?" "Fight! She needs to take a punch every once in awhile, but no! You come in and almost scorched a guy!" Mylo said, annoyed about what had happened, Claggor behind him walking with his hands on the back of his head, "We never should have gone over there," he whispered anxiously.

"Enough, the stuffs gone." Vi said, before walking over to Powder and Wyatt, both with their heads down. "It's ok you two, at least your both okay." Vi said to the two before heading towards the building. "Okay?! What about us?!I get my face smashed in, while those two get a pass?!" Mylo exclaimed, thinking how it wasn't fair, but Vi just brushed him off. "Yep," and that was the end of the conversation.

They entered the building, which was just run down abandoned place where no one goes, unless your from the underground. On the other side is a run down elevator with some lights around it, a few boxes, and a lever to get back down. They get inside, Vi heading to the lever, Mylo heading to a corner, same with Claggor, and Wyatt and Powder towards the back, Wyatt's arm around Powder with her head on his shoulder.

They make there way down, and with it came silence... for about 15 seconds.

"Every time... every time she comes along, something goes wrong. She jinx's every job." Mylo jabs at Powder, which made Wyatt upset about it. " Oh, back off Mylo! It's not her fault," Wyatt said, glaring at him slightly in Powders defense. "Oh please, your no better then her, anytime she's in trouble your powers do more bad than good. You bring havoc everywhere you go." Mylo said, glaring at Wyatt as well with Powder glaring at him cause of what he said to Wyatt. "Knock it off you guys." Vi said, already tired as it is from what happened. The three grew quiet and Wyatt looked in front of him, starting to see the undercity he calls home, his ears picking up one of his favorite songs playing.

Who told you it was nostalgic
Come along if you wanted a piece

The Lanes may not be clean and full of light, but it was home.

(Yes I took a picture, it's indescribable,  sue me!)

(Yes I took a picture, it's indescribable, sue me!)

I've seen your face around here
Come along, tell me under the table
What do you see?

Wyatt could tell they were close to the bottom of the elevator, so to not raise suspicion he hid his ears and tail. He looked and saw that his hand was close enough to hold Powders hand. Which he obviously held.