Interlude: The Castle

(Timeline: 1 year before the heist)

Back again, well let's get to the good stuff. I'm sure you're wondering about our protagonists, but first let's go back to how the gang was aware of this knowledge they found out.

It started like any other day, people in the Lanes going as their usual ways. Three kids were simply laughing and having fun as they played fighting, one with a toy gun and the other two with weapons. "Haha! You both were so close," said Powder as Wyatt was looking at her in mocking smile towards her. "Yeah, well I'll get closer next time!" He said as a way to challenge her to him actually being able to get close enough to her. "Come on, let's take a break." Ekko said as he sat down on some crates near by, Powder also sat down but Wyatt couldn't hold still.

"Aw, come on! I'm feeling the adrenaline inside me!" Wyatt said as his tail was wagging to show how excited he is to keep playing, of course the ground was just dirt and dust, and it made his way up to his nose.

Why is this explained exactly? It's because this little accident does something... weird.

As Wyatt turned around, his tail lifted the dirt from the ground and he accidentally got some in his nose as he was about to sneeze.

"Achoo!"

Zap!

And just like that, his magic reacted and teleported him away. It wasn't frequent but it still happens. "Where did he go" Powder asked as she stood up from her spot as the wolf left. "Don't worry, he always sends a light to lead us to him, but we should tell the others first." Powder nodded her head towards Ekko, and the two made their way towards the Last Drop.

Meanwhile, Wyatt was teleported to a blackout area. "Aww, dang it. Happened again." Wyatt made sure he was ok, and he took notice of the area. "Ok, no lights... anywhere. Seems like no one has been here in a long time." Wyatt sprouted his ears and tail, which glowed bright enough where he could see more of his surroundings. He was right about the fact that no one has lived here for a long time. The place was part of the undercity, and this part of the area looked more clean, not like Piltover, but it was enough that things were kept clean. "Huh, this place looks more better than where we live. Like..."

A realization came across him.

Wyatt turned around to find a huge gate that was slightly opened, so he pushed himself inside as he took in his surroundings. He walked along the path and felt like... he should be here. Even if it was an accident, he feels that this was where he should be. When he got closer, that's when he got a good look at the place.

It was a castle.

"Wow..." Was all Wyatt had to say as he gazed at the castle. Then an idea struck his mind. "The others need to see this," and as he said that, he created a light to guide them the safest route to where he is. Once he sent it to the others, he turned to the castle. "Now, let's see what's inside."

(This is to give an image of what it looks like)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
King and Queen of Zaun (Jinx x male reader/Oc)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें