Chapter 10: Seven years

The scene starts with a stone statue of a young girl named Vi, looking ahead as though nothing gets pass her.
The scene grows dark for a sec, before revealing two statues behind Vi of a young boy and girl, both looking at each other with loving looks, their names Wyatt and Powder.
🎵I wake up to the sound of the silence that allows🎵
The scene changes to a man holding a jagged crystal ball with the man, who's name is Jayce, looking at it with a curious gaze.
🎵For my mind to run around with my ear up to the ground 🎵
Another statue appears revealing another man reading a book, his name is Victor.
🎵I'm searching to behold the stories that are told🎵
A wall comes with the looks of a girl enforcer, her name being Caitlyn.
🎵When my back is to the world, that we're smiling when I turn🎵
A fancy looking Yordle stares ahead, with fancy machines behind him, his name being Counselor Heimerdinger
🎵Tell you your the greatest 🎵
The scene changes once again with a elegant women with hints of authority standing with a window behind her. Her name is Mel.
🎵 But once you turn, they hate us🎵
Vi, Powder, and Wyatt stand together like a family with Vander behind them, looking at them as though he wants to protect them, before Vi and Vander disappear and it looks as though Powder and Wyatt have crowns on their head. A shadow of a man appears, but one of his eyes is orange as he looks ahead with a dangerous stance, his name is Silco.
🎵 Oh the misery, everybody wants to be my enemy 🎵
The scene is now of someone with a owl mask riding a hoverboard with a weapon, he's the leader of a group called the firelights.
🎵Spare the sympathy 🎵
The same girl, Caitlyn comes again with a rifle, already shooting at something.
🎵Everybody wants to be🎵
Two hands appear, as though their holding hands, one with a beautiful ring on that shines brightly
🎵My enemy🎵
Jayce comes again with a hammer filled with blue magic.
🎵Prey away, I swear🎵
Powder and Wyatt come again, only older and looking angry, Powder holding a minigun with Wyatt holding a katana that sparks green along it.
🎵I'll never be a saint, no way🎵
Vi comes, also older, but she has gauntlets on her hands, looking to battle someone.
🎵My enemy,prey away I swear I'll never be saint🎵
Vi , Powder, and Wyatt, once close family, are now enemies as they look to fight against each other, but soon the scene changes as the title now appears
🎵Look out for yourself 🎵

            KING AND QUEEN OF ZAUN

Been a while since we were here. Things have changed... in both good and bad ways. In fact, seven years have gone by, people have grown up and worked for their lifestyle. Only now, Piltover will soon meet its end very soon. Thanks to the blue crystals and experimentation, these are used for new trades with other cities and nations. It makes no difference that today is Progress Day.

Which leads us to Professor Heimerdinger, a Yordle, who has just lit up a match to light up a machine for light, which showed some statues. A door started to get knocked on and as it opened up, a familiar voice started talking. "You wanted to see me, Professor?" "Ah. Come in, Jayce. Can you believe it? Our city is about to turn 200 years old, a bicentennial." Jayce chuckled as walked up to Heimerdinger. He may have aged older, but he overall looked the same as he did seven years ago. "It's shaping up to be an amazing Progress Day." Jayce said as he looked at the writing on the wall.

The writing that has appeared eight years ago, whether it's real or not is the real question.

"A boy from above
And a girl from below
Come together when tragedy struck
Both are young,but full of life
Carefree yet clever.
But when a betrayal of blood
Comes their way
They live the life of massacre
As love grows between them everyday
Through obsession and mayhem.
When they learn of their roots
Past the over cities two century event
The wolf and crow will grow
And rise their city anew."

Jayce read aloud as he looked at the writing. "What do you think this means?" "The future is not set in stone, but there is a good chance the new royals will arrive very soon." Jayce was silent before he asked his former professor something. "What were the royals like when they were alive?" Heimerdinger sighed as he recalled what they were like. "The royals weren't perfect, but they loved their people. The king may have had powers unimaginable, and the queen did to, but it was around a shorter amount. Yet they were the most intelligent and kind people to ever walk the earth. They inspired many inventors over the years... and they were once loyal friends of mine. When they died, they said that when the time comes, new royals will take their place and they will take care of their people," Heimerdinger said as Jayce looked down at the Yordle. "They sound like good people." "Well, enough of that. The Council has recommended that you give the Progress Day speech this year."