Chapter 6: Decisions and Trial

There are times where you have to make decisions, some easy, others hard. Let's take a look at some decisions people have to make.

A window with a giant four shaped star appeared as a women started talking named Elora. "The House Ferris received your letter. They insist business is steady." "Steady is stagnant, Elora." A elegant women responded back towards her assistant, her name known as Mel, who was in the middle of sorting through trinkets. "They wished me to remind you that it's thanks to their innovations that you are the richest person in Piltover."

Mel sighed as she said, "Yet I remain the poorest Medarda," while picking up a box like trinket. "Excellent choice, Councilor Medarda. Supreme challenge." A guy said as he took a look on what she had in her hand. However she put it down as she walked and started talking. "We need something revolutionary, Elora. Something to put Piltover on the map." She paused for a sec, before continuing, "What of todays trial?" She asked as Elora took a look at her clipboard. "His name is Jayce of House Talis."

"A House? Remind me."

"There toolmakers. I believe they came to renown for their design of the... collapsible pocket wrench." All the while Mel was just browsing the trinkets on the desk. "But Heimerdinger favors him?" "As far as I can tell." Mel hummed for a sec, until she picked up a new trinket. "This one." She said, confident in her decision. "But that's um... Well, that's a child's toy." The man said as he stuttered a bit, to which Mel replied with a chuckle, "Good."

Other decisions involve law enforcement, such if your family is part of a council. The setting changes as there is now a portrait showing a family of three.... or it would be a family of four, but one is currently... 'away'. "The boys got ambition. Its why we supported him in the first place." A womens voice said, who is known Mrs. Kiramman. "Ambition? Darling, he nearly blew up our daughter." Another voice said, who is her husband. "Jayce had nothing to do with that. He was robbed. We need to help him." Another younger voice said, her name being Caitlyn Kiramman.

"Caitlyn's right. We've known Jayce for years. Besides, we're his patrons. If anyone is meant to speak up for him, it's us." Mrs.Kiramman said she got herself ready.

Caitlyn looked down for a sec before opening a heart-shaped locket under her outfit, inside holding a picture of a familiar face. "Y'know, if... 'He' was here, he'd track down who robbed Jayce in no time." Caitlyn said as she looked at the picture inside. The parents looked down for a moment, before her mother cleared her throat as she looked over at Caitlyn. "I'll admit, him leaving at a young age is... our fault, for all we know he could have been killed by who knows what." She said as she adjusted her outfit. Both her husband and daughter nodded a bit as they looked down at the hearing of the missing member of the family.

A family member in the one place they would probably never think to check, who has a new family of his own.

Yep, that's right. Wyatt.... Wyatt Kriamman.

However while no one noticed, he was able to cut himself off the family, only having his first name alone, wanting to forget about that life with them.

But now his life may be on the line, since right now people were talking about what to do about Topside.

"We should hit them back. We've got the numbers to beat them." A women said aggressively as she slammed her hand on the table, her name known as Sevika. "Yeah, let's teach them what it means to mess with us," another person at the bar said, everyone else agreeing with them.

Vander just lit up a match as he used it for his smoker before replying, "You sure that's what you want?" He asked the others, some replying back, but he knew better. "We crossed that bridge once before, and we all know how that ended."