Record of Ragnarok - Chapter One

It seemed to be utter silence in the area other than birds chirping around, as well as some animals doing their own thing. The vegetation in the area had grown to an upmost limit. The buildings in the area were completely destroyed, most of what was left were barely standing structures. Other things such as metallic objects were rusted from their old age.

CITY RUINS

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CITY RUINS

And within an area, was a person with hair that had reached all the way to their back. The (H/c) color seemed to at least slightly match up with the black and purple kimono they had on. Their eyes were closed, giving the impression that they were at least resting or focusing. They were on their knees, with the sheathe of a blade rested beside them. And on the hilt of the blade, were eyes that were all looking in different directions to scope out the area.

The small blades of grass that had swayed with the wind gently brushed against the person's covered legs. Though, the wind seemed to get more rough, making the person silently open their eyes. They heard something start to rip open, as well as something gently crunch into the dirt behind them.

"It has been a while, Lord (Y/n)."

Said person grabbed the sheathe of their blade and got up before turning, silently staring down at the two women with their (E/c) eyes.

Demi-God Of Repose
(Y/n) (L/n)

A gentle and faint pressure emitted off of the God just from their stance, making the smaller woman gape as she stared up at the intimidating person.

"... That... is Lord... (Y/n)?" The lilac haired female muttered, her eyes wide as her body filled with the emotion of fear. Her body was simply paralyzed.

Youngest of the Thirteen Valkyries
Goll / Geir

"..." The silent God in front of the two women silently tilted their head, their (H/c) hair gently tilting along with their movement.

"... I would like to ask you something, My Lord." The black haired woman in front of Goll spoke.

Eldest of the Thirteen Valkyries
Brunhilde

"..." The God in front of her then put their sheathe to their hip, allowing Brunhilde to continue.

"Will you allow me to resurrect your previous friends... The ones you have made over your seven million years of living... Will you allow me to resurrect them for Ragnarok?" Brunhilde kept her head bowed down as she felt the gentle amount of pressure from the God get slightly heavier. "I... realize that what they've done to you as a result of a sort of curse you have is unforgivable... but you must let me resuscitate them... It's for Humanity's future...! I know the Gods will deny the Human's existence this time, and I want to ensure that they can thrive at least one thousand years more..." (Y/n) seemed to keep silent for a second as they tightly clenched their sheathe.

温暖 (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें