41

[ At the cafe ]

"Oh yeah, I forgot you worked at the dog cafe." Hwanwoong suddenly recalled, seeing the sign for the shop in the distance.

"It's better than that cat cafe." Ravn mumbled, rolling his eyes.

"What did you say?" Turning to face his boyfriend.

"Nothing, nothing. I can't wait for you to meet Sunny." Ravn's warm smile appeared once again.

"Who's sunny?"

"You'll see."

Unfortunately as soon as the two arrived, Ravn had to get to work and Hwanwoong wasn't able to meet Sunny. Watching Ravn work as he saw by the window was honestly a rare feeling. It brought him a kind of happiness Hwanwoong couldn't describe. Soon he got to work on some homework and that was how the two peaceful hours passed until it turned upside down.

Around 12:00, mind you Ravn was at the front counter fixing a customer's drink when a girl about their age with long black hair, her bangs bounced as she walked, wearing a fitted pink dress, burst into the cafe. "RAVN BABY!! I MISS YOU!"

Skipping over to where he stood his face drained of blood from shock. Of course Hwanwoong saw it as well, his heart wrenched with pain. His face though went paler from anger, betrayal, and pain. Ravn panicked, darting from the girl's loving daze to Hwanwoong's glossy eyes.

Just as he was half running towards Hwanwoong, he bolted out the door in tears.

And just as he was trying to run after him, the girl grabbed his arm. "Wait where are you going?"

"Why the hell are you here? I told you I never want to see you again. Don't come here and flash your fake ass smile thinking I will take you back because I won't. I have an amazing boyfriend now so don't think you have a chance with me. Get out." Before he left, he turned back for the last time, "And what you said earlier makes me sick to my stomach." Yanking his arm from her grasp.

"Hwanwoong!" Ravn yelled, running around the shops trying to find him. Just as he was walking back in the direction of the cafe, he spotted him at the curb side. With his head down, kicking dirt with the toe of his shoes.

"Woongie. I've been looking for you. I was really worried. I can explain." Ravn walked closer but Hwanwoong shook his head slightly.

"Go away. I don't want to see you right now." Wiping the leftover tears from his puffy cheeks.

"Hwanwoong, please." Running up as he got up about to walk away. "Listen, it isn't what you think. Yes, she WAS my girlfriend at one point but she isn't anymore. I don't have any feelings towards her. I won't lie about my past anymore. I'm telling you the truth. You're the only one I love right now and forever. No one else. I can promise you that."

"Can I trust you?" Hwanwoong asked, still having tears in his eyes.

Ravn nodded rapidly, "Yes, I swear I'm telling you the truth. I love you and only you. I promise you with all my heart. Please Hwanwoong, I'm sorry."

"Then who's Sunny?" Crossing his arms.

"Sunny?" Ravn's eyes widened forgetting that he didn't introduce him to Sunny when they got to the store since he was so busy. He burst out laughing, "Sunny, that's Sunny."

Just then something that looks like a cloud ran towards Hwanwoong's legs, pawing at him and Ravn.

"That's Sunny?" Unable to believe that this so-called Sunny is a small white dog.

"Yep. Meet Sunny, our new dog but soon I will adopt her." Scooping up the little dog, whose tongue was hanging out from the warm sun.

"Aww she's so cute." Hwanwoong patted the dog's head. Ravn stared at how gorgeous Hwanwoong looked even when his eyes were puffy from crying.

His hand reached up, petting Hwanwoong's head, "you're cuter." Planting a kiss on his cheek. "Do you forgive me?" Pouting with puppy eyes.

Hwanwoong makes a smirk before looking up, pouting, "No."

Ravn makes a shocked face, too shocked to speak, "Wh-what?" Then a smirk forms at the edge of his lips. While Hwanwoong was enjoying his time petting Sunny, Ravn suddenly pulled Hwanwoong by his waist, kissing him passionately on his lips. "How about now?"

Hwanwoong laughed, red from the unexpected kiss, "Mmm sure. Let's go get something to eat now."

Ravn chickles seeing his plan succeed, "Alright. Let me grab something from the shop then we'll get something to eat."

Just as they were nearing the entrance of the cafe, someone called out from behind. "Hi Hwanwoong. Oh hey Ravn."

Upon seeing who it was, Ravn gripped Hwanwoong's waist, holding him close to him. At the same time he frowned his brows.

The boy laughed, "it's ok Ravn. I'm not here to steal your boyfriend. I'm just taking a break from working in my own cafe."

"Hey Lee Know. I'm sorry." Hwanwoong made an apologetic face nodding at the direction of Ravn.

"Nah it's fine. Ravn told me last night so no hard feelings." Lee Know smiles warmly.

"Hey, go inside and wait for me. I need to talk to Lee Know for a minute." Driving Hwanwoong towards the door then closing it so no one would overhear them.

He walked over to Lee Know, punching his arm semi harshly.

"Ow what the heck was that for?" Lee Know rubbed where he was just hit.

"That was for kissing him. And this-" Again throwing another small punch to Lee Know's arm. "Is for holding his hands and taking him on dates where I wasn't there."

"You said to make it believable so I did."

"You didn't need to kiss him on a random date to your own cafe."

"I thought I saw a bully from the window and I panicked and kissed him. But then I realized it was you..." Lee Know trailed off, chuckling awkwardly.

"YOU thought I was a bully so you did that! Oh My God Lee Know!"

"I'm sorry!" Lee Know stumped his feet playfully. "Hey but at least you have him now."

"Yeah I do." A blush crept up to Ravn's cheeks. "Thank you for doing me that favor, keeping Hwanwoong away from other guys while I worked on myself."

"Yeah no problem. Anytime hyung."

"Um no, that would be the last time you will ever be near Hwanwoong." Crossing his arms.

"Oh My, that's not what I meant. You know what I mean. I'll be here to help if you need any, that's what I meant." He sighed, laughing along with Ravn.

"I'm messing with you. Now go back to your cats and I'll go back to my dogs." Patting his friend on the shoulder before heading back to the cafe to fetch Hwanwoong and onto a restaurant to eat.