𝑡 ℎ 𝑖 𝑟 𝑡 𝑦 𝑠 𝑒 𝑣 𝑒 𝑛

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THIRTY SEVEN ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 1236

         "Hi trouble," I spoke up, announcing my presence to the blue-haired girl who sat working at her desk.

She didn't say anything. There was no music playing so I knew perfectly well that she could hear me.

After my talk with Ekko the other day, both he and the firelights left the building. I had told Jinx that we were good to go and decided to just let the man go free, she was both confused and upset about that.

Due to the fact I'd received no answer,  I walked up behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders, pressing my front against her back.

"Hey," I repeated myself, my voice softer and raspier from the change of volume.

Nothing. She was completely blocking me out.

I frowned at this.

"Did I do something wrong?"

She didn't respond, just continued working on her gadgetry.

"Jinx, talk to me," I said, my voice firmer this time.

Nothing. I scoffed, taking a step back as I removed myself from her.

"You're seriously just going to ignore me?" I asked.

No reply.

"Fine, if you wanna be like that, I'm leaving."

Just as I turned around to start walking away, she spoke up, the familiar sound of her voice bringing me relief yet worry at what she said.

"Something happened yesterday." She turned around on her chair so that she could face me, removing her goggles and placing them on her desk.

"What?" I asked.

"I know something happened yesterday in that building when you went off by yourself. You lied to me."

"I didn't lie."

"You said nothing else was there."

"I said that we were good to go, I never lied to you, Jinx."