𝑡 𝑤 𝑒 𝑛 𝑡 𝑦 𝑓 𝑜 𝑢 𝑟

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY FOUR ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ   C ɴ   ~ 1291

A day had gone by since the incident. Silco hadn't given me any missions so I'd spend most of the day trying to focus on anything else other then a certain blue haired girl. I was still trying to process what Sevika had told me about her. It made sense but there had to be more to it. I wanted to talk to Jinx but I still had mixed feelings about our last interaction after the nightclub.

I let out a sigh as I sat down on my bed. Gently pinching the bridge of my nose as I felt a headache forming. It was getting late anyways so I might as well get an early night and try to sort out all my thoughts tomorrow instead.

Because I hadn't been out today I was still in my comfy clothes so I didn't make an effort to change, deciding to just sleep in my oversized grey T-shirt and black lace underwear. Just as I was about to get into bed, a familiar dryness in my throat surfaced and I sighed as I got up from my bed to go and get some water. As I opened one of my cabinets to grab a glass, I heard my window open.

Oh shit.

I froze for a moment before deciding to ignore her and carry on. Putting my glass under the tap, before turning around and walking over to my desk that was opposite my bed. I raised the glass to my lips and took a sip, feeling her eyes follow my every moment as I set the glass down on my desk.

"Hey." Her words fell past her lips as a whisper. I only just hear it but pretend that I don't, leaning forward against my desk, my hands pressed up against the front of the cold wood.

"I haven't seen you in awhile." The blue haired girl speaks up.

"What do you want Jinx?" I asked, my expression blank and voice empty as I turn around to face her, resting my hip against my desk.

"I just... wanted to talk to you, I... I miss talking to you." I don't reply, I don't even look at her. A few moments of silence pass by.

"I really wanted you to like me..." she mutters softly, her voice cracking mid sentence. I look up and upon noticing her expression, I break.

"Jinx..." I paused, picking my words carefully.

"I do like you, trouble, of course I do. I just, it's complicated."

"I know! I know that I messed up b-but I don't want to lose you. I'm sorry, please! I-I can't... I can't lose you, Maze. This last week has been horrible, so please, please don't push me away..." Tears swelled up in her eyes.