𝑡 ℎ 𝑟 𝑒 𝑒

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THREE ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 1388

          Bang! Bang! Bang!

I shot up, trying to focus my eyes from the sudden awakening. Only then did I realise where it was coming from, my door.

I looked over at my clock that sat beside my bed on top of my desk.

4:07am

Are you fucking kidding me? Who the hell was banging on my door at this hour?

Before I knew it, another three loud knocks came from my door and boomed throughout my apartment.

'Bloody hell.' I thought, rolling my eyes. I got out of my warm bed and walked over to my door, throwing the door open without a second thought.

Sevika looked back at me. Amusement spreads across her features as her eyes trailed over me.

What was she...?

Shit.

I only then remembered what I was wearing. A plain black top with nothing but my underwear underneath. I could only imagine what my hair and makeup looked like.

"What brings you here?" I frowned, leaning my body against my door frame trying to play off my embarrassment with confidence.

"Work. I'm giving you five minutes to get ready so I suggest you get a move on." She stated before turning around and leaning against the wall opposite my apartment.

"Got it boss," I muttered, before closing my door and fixing myself up.

* * *

"What are we doing here?" I ask, scanning the surrounding area. It looks like an abandoned workhouse or something of the sort.

"We're here to train."

"To train?" I scoffed. Is she for real right now?

"I'm only taking orders from Silco. I understand that you don't think you need it but it's always good to practice."

"I don't need practice. I do missions and assignments not training, that's during my own time."