𝑡 𝑤 𝑒 𝑛 𝑡 𝑦 𝑡 𝑤 𝑜

In thanks of this story officially hitting 10k
reads, I'll be posting two chapters today. The next one is already up.

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY TWO ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ   C ɴ   ~ 1432

The noise was too much. It was too heavy. Too overbearing. She felt as if she could drown in it.

With every day that passed, Jinx fell further and further down the rabbit whole into madness. The ghosts of her past ranting to her, mocking the girl. Maze wouldn't talk to her, she hadn't even seen her since that night. Part of her understood why. She needed space. Jinx was going to give it to her but the time apart was slowly tearing her apart.

She missed seeing her. She missed hugging her. She missed being close to her, touching her, holding her, being held by her. She missed her smile, her laugh, her voice, her presence. She missed her. She missed Maze.

She hadn't even realised how reliant she'd become on this girl until she wasn't able to see her. The voices never completely stopped, but with Maze they were more bearable, they didn't get to her as easily. Hence why she spent so much time with the girl.

But now with no release, no escape, the voices were getting worse. Louder, more taunting, more difficult to ignore, especially now that they were saying things about Maze. Now she wasn't able to see the girl, the voices had something to use against her, something she newly cared about, someone she was becoming reliant on. And they just loved using that against her.

'She never cared about you.'

'They all leave you eventually'

'You're a jinx'

jinx         Jinx        JINX         J I N X !!!

"Shut it!! She does care about me! S-she promised... she just needs space."

'It's all a lie... she's lying to you'

'She just doesn't want to see you'

'Why would she?'

'She doesn't want you to jinx her that's why'

'You're bad luck'