𝑡 ℎ 𝑖 𝑟 𝑡 𝑦 𝑠 𝑖 𝑥

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THIRTY SIX ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ   C ɴ   ~ 1928

"Are you sure I can't punch him in the face?" Jinx whines, referring to the man we currently had tied to a chair in the middle of the empty room they'd been guarding. Why had they been guarding an empty room? I had no idea.

"Yes."

"What if I just break his nose a little?"

"No," I replied, nonchalantly.

"Whatever." Jinx rolls her eyes before walking over to the wall behind the man and she leaned up against it. Picking at the nail varnish on her nails.

"So you gonna talk or and I gonna have to revert to violence? The choice is your doll." I smile mockingly at the man in front of me, as I crouch down slightly so I'm at eye level with him.

"You said you were gonna hurt me." He mumbled, refusing to make eye contact as his eyes darted everyone apart from my own.

"I don't recall making any such promises." I chuckle.

"However, I've already had my fun. Jinx on the other hand..." I trail off as my eyes flicker up to look at the girl. Her expression changes from one of boredom to excitement.

"So I can break his nose?" She exclaims excitedly.

"I'm sorry, what?" The man asks in shock and fear, his eyes wide.

"So what'll it be? You gonna be a good boy and tell me what I want to know?"

He hesitates for a few moments until a click sounds out and Jinx is standing behind him with a gun pointed to the base of the back of his skull.

"Okay! Okay, I'll tell you, I'll talk!"

"Smart move. Who are you and what are you doing here?"

He mumbled something making me narrow my eyes at him before looking up at Jinx. She catches the signal and pushes the gun harder into the back of his skull.

"Speak up," I demand, my voice monotone.

"I... I'm part of the firelights." I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Now was that so hard? So if you work for Ekko, what are you doing here?" I noticed a split change in Jinx's dementor at the mention of her childhood friend.