𝑒 𝑙 𝑒 𝑣 𝑒 𝑛

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SIX ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 1965

         "Well they're dead." I stated, walking into Silcos office, Jinx following behind me. I immediately took notice of Sevika sitting on the couch to the left of the room.

Not that is was a competition or anything but I wanted to finish the job before her.

'Whatever,' I thought, rolling my eyes.

"They're all dead?" He raised an eyebrow, taking in mine and Jinx's bloodied appearances.

"More or less. They won't be troubling you any more, you can rest assure of that." I wink at him, sitting down on the chair across from his desk.

"This true?" He turns to Jinx and she smirks with a nod before coming up from behind me and resting her arms on the back of the chair I was sitting on.

"Good." He sighed before leaning his head back on his chair, taking a shot of his cigarette. I frowned.

"What's up?" Jinx asked, letting her arms fall from my chair as she walked over to him and sat on his desk.

"All of these traitors... people from rival gangs trying to find information on us that they can use as ammunition. To betray us." He stated in frustration but still managed to stay calm.

"If someone gets nosy, just... shoot them." I suggest.

"Shoot them?" Silco replys, raising a brow at me.

"Politely." I smirk. Jinx turns around and try's to hold back a smile at my remark.

"Fucking hell," I hear Sevika groan from the sofa behind me.

"Why don't you two go and take some time for yourself. Clean yourself up." Silco suggests.

"I think I look rather hot lathered in blood, thank you very much." I state sarcastically.

"Wouldn't you agree, trouble?" I ask Jinx, flirtatiously, who sniggers back at me, amusement covering her face as Silco and Sevika roll their eyes.

"Well you too have clearly made up. Now get out of here. Watching you two flirt is making me want to burn my eyes out." Sevika comments.