𝑒 𝑖 𝑔 ℎ 𝑡 𝑒 𝑒 𝑛

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 EIGHTEEN ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 1247

         "Hiya Chuck." I greeted as I sat down at the busy bar. The music booming in the background.

Jinx left late afternoon yesterday. Something about needing to help Silco with something. It's funny how it hasn't even been a full day since I last saw the blue haired girl and I was already missing her.

'Pathetic'

'Oh fuck off'

"What you what this time?" He raised an eyebrow at me in amusement.

"Tequila."

"It's 9am." He chuckles.

"Your point?" I smirk back at him, he rolls his eyes.

"You gets two shots, that's it." He stated before pouring me the liquor and sliding them across the bar. I caught both of them and just as I was about to down the first shot, I saw someone approach me from my left.

"What you want?" I snap, glaring at the man. He looked at me nervously, his voice wobbly as he spoke.

"Silco wants to speak with you."

"Of course he does." I sigh, when he didn't make any attempt to move out my way, I spoke up.

"Is that all?"

"O-oh yes, sorry." He reply's before walking off. I roll my eyes before getting up from my seat.

"Good luck." Chuck comments.

"I don't need luck. I've got these." I state, lifting the first shot to him before downing it.

"See you later, Chuck." I shout as I make my way through the crowd, my other shot in hand as I make my way up the stairs to Silcos office.

"You wanted to see me?" I ask as I open the door. Sevika is sitting on the couch to my left and flash her a grin as I make my way up to the chair opposite Silcos desk. Sitting down in the chair, I spread my legs and lean back before downing the second shot.

"You're drinking again?" Silco speaks up.

"Relax, it's just tea." He raises an eyebrow at me.