"I'm sorry to hear that, I like him too Mr. Jeon, he made me the real me, I'm sure my image as a cold person is already known to many people including my fans, but this is how I am without them knowing and your son made me realize that I'm still me even though I'm an athlete"

"I didn't know he was an adult, I'm sure you're older than him right?"

"Yes Mr. jeon"

"Take good care of him, will you do that for me?"

"Yes Mr. jeon"

"What are you guys talking behind my back?" Jungkook stood at the door rubbing his eyes, his hair messy.

"Hey, can you do your hair before you go down and come in here? You forgot you have guests here?" His father said.

"Hmm" Jungkook turned around to leave his father's room.

"Accompany him, he's a little fussy in the morning and thanks for the breakfast, it's really good, just like my wife's cooking, you make me remember her"

"Thank you Mr. Jeon" Jin bowed before walking out to Jungkook to the dining table.

"You cooked this?"

"Yes, eat first"

"You don't have to do this, this is my job, this is my house, you are just a guest, why are you bothering yourself?" Jungkook pouted as he lifted his spoon and scooped out the fried rice and then ate it and his eyes immediately opened wide.

"How does it feel? you don't like it? that's not good?"

"Are you kidding me? this is so delicious, the best kimchi fried rice I've ever eaten in my life, I'm not exaggerating, I'm serious, woahh daebak, you have talent other than ice skating, you can become a chef"

"It's just kimchi fried rice Jungkook, the taste will always be the same wherever you buy it, I didn't add any spices to it"

"I said this is very delicious, my hands are not good at cooking but my tongue is good at judging"

"Do you like it?" Jungkook just nodded and continued to eat the food in front of him, just seeing Jungkook eating in front of him could make Jin full. He couldn't stop smiling then.

"Jungkook"

"Hmm" Jungkook was still busy finishing his breakfast.

"Where's my morning kiss?" Jungkook choked hearing that, he stopped eating and took water and drank it and looked at Jin.

"Are you serious? I'm having breakfast and you're asking about your morning kiss? no morning kiss"

"What? I woke up early, made breakfast for you and your dad, but I didn't get my morning kiss? you're so bad"

"I forgot to brush my teeth when I woke up, eat your breakfast, before I eat it"

"You want to eat my breakfast?"

"Yes, if you don't want to eat it, let me eat it, you talk and the fried rice will be cold"

"I want to my morning kiss"

"No morning kiss"

"Then eat this" Jin pushed his plate to Jungkook and returned to the room leaving Jungkook alone.

"Is he mad just because of his morning kiss?" Jungkook mumbled.

Not long after Jungkook returned to the room, after cleaning the dirty dishes and cleaning his father.

"Are you mad at me? I didn't eat your breakfast, I left it on the dining table" Jungkook approached Jin who was busy with his phone while leaning his back on the headboard.

"Didn't you hear me?" Jungkook sat beside Jin and he saw Jin kept smiling looking at his phone.

"Who are you smiling at? is there something funny? can i see?" Jungkook tried to look at Jin's phone but Jin covered his phone and looked at Jungkook sarcastically.

"Are you mad at me because I didn't give you a morning kiss? woahh looks like your fans should know your true attitude Jin"

Jin didn't answer his words and got out of bed, but Jungkook held him back.

"Don't be like a kid Jin, you have a mouth so talk to me, answer my words" Jin pulled his hand and took his clothes.

"Wait! where are you going with that clothes? You want to go? if there is a problem stay here and talk together! don't go as if nothing happened" Jin stopped and approached Jungkook, he just stood in front of Jungkook and looked at him.

"Don't be like that Jin, you always win if you keep doing this in front of me, since when did you know my weakness?" Jungkook pecked Jin's lips but Jin didn't respond.

"What? I kissed you already" Jungkook pecked Jin's lips again but this time Jin immediately pulled his body with his waist and kissed his lips properly. Warm morning kiss. Jungkook broke the kiss.

"Jin.."

"What?"

"After getting what you want you just answer my words, where was your tongue before?"

"I like seeing you like that, you're adorable" Jin still wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist.

"I don't like seeing you like that, can you not do it again?"

"But you promised to kiss me every time you met me"

"Yes, but—"

"No buts, I'll change clothes and go home, I'm sure you need rest and if I'm here we won't rest well"

"I don't think anything, don't provoke anything, I won't be fooled this time by your words Jin" Jin let go of his hand and went to the bathroom to change clothes.

Jungkook just smiled while holding his lips and sitting on his bed, meeting Jin like things he never imagined before, but now not only meeting people like Jin but being treated this well by him.