⚜️ 52 - Club ⚜️

Don't forget to press the star icon.

A fresh chapter Dedicated to @VanshikaKapoor2

Thanks for the encouragement.

Author's POV

Author's POV

But the bartender made a mistake, a grave mistake. He unknowingly gave her vodka mix Orange Juice.......

After sometime, Adhyaa started laughing and soon her laughing changed into crying when she looked at Reena. She remembered Inaya. Looking at Reena, she imagined Inaya and said, "Eno, why did you leave me? You know, I won't do anything against your will, just...... just come back...... please......" Saying this she hugged her tightly and started crying.

Then she detached herself and said, showing her two fingers, "You.... Why are you... two-two?"

Rohan tensed up and asked her, "Adhyaa, why are you behaving like this, are you drunk?"

"Drunk *hiccup* I am *hiccup* not *hiccup* not drunk. *Hiccup* I hate *hiccup* drunkards...... *hiccup* Who the hell *hiccup* is missing me?" She literally screamed. She didn't stopped here, she added, "Reena, you know, I like Butterfly sooooooooo muchh...... I want my wings.... *hiccup* Where are my wings...."

Rohan and Mehak were looking at her shockingly, their jaws dropped seeing the uncontrolled Adhyaa. Reena shoke Rohan and said, "Rohan!! Call Abhimanyu Sir, fast!! He is the only one who can handle her.... Go"

"Reena, my soul sister...... you know... *giggle* I love You soooooooooo......."

Rohan came out of the club, and called Abhimanyu but he didn't picked the call. "Please sir pickup the call........." At the last ring he picked the call. Rohan hurriedly told him, "Hello, Hello Sir please come here, Adhyaa is out of control."

Abhimanyu was shocked to hear this, he wasn't able to believe his ears, so he yelled at him, "What!! Say clearly"

He gulped and said, "Sir, actually......."

"Will you speak up or not?"

"Sir, she is drunk accidentally"

"What do you mean by accidentally"

"Sir we didn't know.."

"....."

"Si...r"

"Shut up and send me the address"

"Ye...s Si....r"

He quickly sent the address and went inside. When he reached the area where he last left them, he was pale seeing the uncontrollable Adhyaa. They swear to never bring Adhyaa in the club.