⚜️ 42 - Maanya ⚜️

Adhyaa's POV

Adhyaa's POV

I must say it's a really really bad thing for anyone. It's very hard to cajole Reena and Rohit. They royally ignored me, like seriously. I wasn't wrong. I have my reasons to not tell them about my identity. But who they're gonna listen to, no one and why not, whose friends they are..... MINE

When I told them how sorry I was. They didn't say anything in fact Reena said, "Some people think of them very highly, as without them we are dying, huh? How funny?"

I looked pleadingly towards Rohit but he too looked away. I tried my best but all went in vain. You know, Reena is a way or another similar to Eno. They both have the same likes and dislikes. With 'same' I mean exactly the same. Even recently I got to know that she is only a year older than me. Even when I started noticing her, she had some of the habits exactly like her, how strange.....

And NOW it became more than necessary for me to flatter her. But what should I do, I don't know.....

It's past lunch hour and they have not talked to me since morning. I am sitting on my desk and thinking of every possible way to cajole them. Suddenly paper pins fell from the table. I bend to collect them. Sone pe suhaaga, one of the pins pierced my hand. I hissed due to sudden pain. Soon a hand comes in contact and I see the very person who I want to coax, is sitting in front of me and scolding me for my carelessness.

Despite my tears, due to her reminding me of Eno, I smiled and showed her my perfect pairs of teeth. Why didn't I meet these people before? Why was I kidnapped in the first place? Why did everything happen to me? Why am I like this? Why Eno suffered. Why? Why? Why?

Reena scowled and hit my head lightly, seeing me smiling madly. I don't know when Rohit saw me but he came with a First-Aid box in his hand. Reena wiped my tears and dressed my wounded hand. I am laughing in my mind because it's just a scratch in front of all the beatings I got earlier.

"Now stop crying and smiling at the same time, you know, you looked like a witch, right now." She taunted me.

"Hawww, Ree, you can't say this to me!"

"But here I am.... Do whatever you want to do, I don't care.."

"Such a pathetic person."

"Say as you want, I Don't Care."

After her reply, I quietly said, "I am sorry ⊙﹏⊙"

She sighs and says, "It's okay. I got it, why do you do this?"

"Thanks Ree...."

"Ro, Give me something to kill this girl in front of me." She angrily said.

I know why she said that, Because I said 'Thanks' and according to her and Eno, 'Friends mein No Sorry, No Thank You' I said, "Ree...." "Okay, s..." I immediately stopped what I was going to say, looking at her face.