⚜️ 5 - Oberoi Mansion ⚜️

Hey that's not fair, you all read the chapters but don't press the star icon.
If you are looking the story so far, then please do vote on it too🥺🥺
Pretty please

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adhyaa's POV

I wake up with my head hurting like it was going to blast anytime. I saw my surroundings, it was unfamiliar, it looked like a room of a hotel.

 I saw my surroundings, it was unfamiliar, it looked like a room of a hotel

Then I tried to remember what happened to me before I dozed off. One by one all the events started to flash in front of me. Then the bed dipped beside me, I looked at her, she placed her hand on my head with a meek smile and said, "How are you feeling, beta?"

I nodded. I felt my throat dry up due to excessive crying. I asked for water. Then, I drank the water. My father asked me what my decision was.

"What are you doing, she just gains her consciousness and you are asking about her decision. Let her take some rest." She said intimating.

"Beta, don't mind him, you take your time." She said to me softly.

"Arre, I was just asking, I am not saying to give her a decision right now. She can take as much time as she wants. We can wait" . Said my father to my mother.

"Beta don't mind her, you rest. Okay" he said to me.

And so on they both are fighting for nothing. I was just watching first at my mother when she spoke, then at my father when he spoke. My head was going left then right, slowly it started hurting and now it was going to explode. But they are such a cute and sweet couple. With a mild smile, I got up from bed. But as I said I felt dizzy, I held my head with both my hands in order to support myself. Suddenly someone held me in place.

"Easy Princess, you are weak right now. Take some rest, and put some weight on. You felt like feather." My brother mocked me. HE MOCKED MMMMMEEEEEE. I glared at him.

"For your kind information, I eat like a horse. And I am not weak, I am fit, if you think like that then come we'll see who will win, even in this position I can knock you out. And for the dizziness, I always experienced this when I cried like that, I'll be alright when I eat something." I said getting pissed off.

He looked worried then he plastered his emotions and put a finger on his life lips like an obedient kid. I calmed a little. Just then the waiter came with orange juice. They said that they ordered it. I drank it and felt relieved from my headache.

I decided that I'll go with them. Because the past is in one's head but the future is in one's hand. After listening to their side of the story, I understand one thing that like me they also suffered a lot. And I don't want us to suffer after the revelation. I also wanted my family to care for me, love me and make me feel like home. And as I decided in the morning I'll go with them. I was angry at first but after listening to their side of the story, I didn't want them to wait for their daughter anymore.....