⚜️ 8 - Her friends ⚜️

At night,

All were seated on the dining table having dinner.

"Kitna accha laga sab sath me the, kitne dino baad itne khush the sab [How nice it was that everyone was together, after how many days everyone was so happy]'' said Adwet happily.

"Hn... Ab bas jaldi se next month ke liye office ka sara kaam nibtana h taki kuchh dino ke liye hum apne gaon ja sake. [Hmmm... now just have to quickly tackle all the office work for the next month so that we can go to our village for a few days] " said Aditya

"Raghav uncle aur abhi ko bhi bula lena achcha rahega [Would be nice to call Raghav uncle and Abhi too]" suggested Adwet.

"Hn unhen bhi bula lijiye siya bhabhi se mile bahut time ho gya h unse mil lenge, kuchh mahine se woh india me nhi thi, unki behen ke treatment ke liye london gyi hui thi unke sath [Let's call them too, it has been a long time since I met Siya Bhabhi, I will meet her., She was not in India for a few months, went to London for her sister's treatment with her.]" said Yamini

"Hm.. mein bata dunga Raghav ko [I will tell Raghav..]" said Aditya.

With that they called it a day and retired to their rooms. They didn't push Adhyaa to start conversation with them or told them Ma, Papa and bhai as they knew it all was new to her and she is still trying to adjust in this new surroundings and they had no problem with that. They didn't want her to say Ma, Papa and bhai unwillingly or in any pressure. They would be more happy if she willingly called them that.

Aditya and Adwet left for the office and it's lunch time, so both came back to have kuch lunch with the family. Adwet came to the kitchen and asked his mother, Yamini, "Ma, where is Princess?"

"She is in her room, go and tell her to come for lunch also." Said Yamini

He came to the Adhyaa's room and was overwhelmed to see inside the room and soon he left for the kitchen. At that time Aditya also came back from the room after freshening up.

"Ma, Papa come, I want you both to see something, tsk left everything...... Chef, take care of the kitchen and arrange the dining table.... You both come ... fast." Exclaimed Adwet with joy.

Adhyaa was sitting on the floor and painting a beautiful butterfly on the canvas. It was a beautiful painting. Yamini was also a painter, she also liked to paint. And looks like Adhyaa got that talent from her mother. Yamini had so many emotions that she was unable to comprehend. She was happy that like her, her daughter also liked to paint, sad as she didn't paint for a very long time. She went towards Adhyaa and whispered, "beautiful"

Adhyaa was shocked as she was thinking deeply and at the same time painting the butterfly and when Yamini praised her she got frightened for a second. But soon she realised that it was her mother and turned toward her and returned a warm smile.

This moment was captured by Adwet, he clicked a number of pics of the mother-daughter duo.

"Since when you are painting, have you learnt it anywhere?" Asked Aditya breaking the ice.

"I didn't remember that but whenever I felt bored or sad, I started drawing whatever came to mind. And no I haven't learnt it anywhere. I just love to paint" said Adhyaa with a smile, thinking about her hobby or best habit of her life. It gave her intense satisfaction. It helped her to stay calm in difficult time.

 It helped her to stay calm in difficult time