⚜️ 23 - Bachelorette Party ⚜️

Adhyaa's POV

Today is the last day of bachelorhood for both the groom and bride. We all decided that we girls will celebrate bachelorette party at our farm house and the boys will celebrate it at Ishaan jiju's farm house. Shivi di and Ishaan jiju together bought that farm house on their 5th anniversary of togetherness that was 2 years ago and the same time when Maan and I got the biggest shock of our lives and changed ourselves and that was not for good.

Sometimes, I wondered with amusement that we were going through the same phase in our lives. Two years ago, I lost my Eno and he his girlfriend. Though she was a Chipku Chhipkali, I felt sorry for Maan. He is such a good guy. He didn't deserve all this.

'Because he deserves better i.e. You', mocked my mind.

'Yeah yeah....' I replied to my subconscious mind.

One thing was that, media seriously didn't leave a chance to get something spicy from our lives. They never respect our privacy. But all my brothers, Maan and Rudi handled it gracefully. Media even published about my and Maan's relationship. Seriously...... But thank God elders didn't get affected with that. I even laughed a lot reading the news. And for Maan, I don't know what he thinks. I wish I had powers to know what's going on in other's minds like the green antenna girl from Avengers. I wish I had those powers.....

All The preparations were done and left just our shopping for Di's honeymoon. They were going on a one month honeymoon.... Dreamy right... They were going to Paris and London. They both are doing a lot of work to build a new branch of Oberoi Fashion World and Ishi's hotel there. So practically that's their honeymoon+business tour. But still how lucky they are ........ 😍😍

I too wanted to go like this.....

Erh...... What am I thinking? Forget it.

So here we are at the shopping mall. We bought many things for her and also for us. Although I have a lot of clothes. But did anyone listen to me.... No.... I want it or not. They were gonna buy new clothes for me. But I also found a way. They were not gonna stop so the clothes which I don't want to wear I donated it to the needy.

We are in the spa. A beautician took scissors and was going to cut my hair...My Hairs..... I screamed at her and asked her who told her to cut my hair. She said that that was in their package. But man, she atleast asked me whether I want a haircut or not. But no they did that because that was in their package..... Son of ........

I got a call so without seeing the caller Id, I picked the call and said, "HELLO"

"Helloooo...... Wait what happened Princess. Is everything fine?" Asked Rey bro, he tensed to listen to my voice.