⚜️ 47 - Terrace ⚜️

Don't forget to press the star icon.

I want to dedicate this chapter to gunjankapila and PramilaChitravanshi

Thanks for your support 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Abhimanyu's POV

After the party was over, all retired to their rooms. I quietly went to her room and saw that now madam was sleeping like a log. I was like just hold her in my arms tightly and never ever let her leave me. I set the alarm on her phone. I knew her password and she knew mine. We knew everything about our lives and also she worked in my company so there was nothing which was hidden between us. I set the alarm after 10 mins. And quietly left the room. I also wrote a message. Then, I was waiting for her on the terrace. Hope she didn't go back to her beauty sleep.

I heard the tingling sound of her anklets. Her obsession with anklets is beyond my imagination. She came but I didn't turn. She came and hugged me from behind. I held her hands and turned to face her. I mentally chuckled, her drooping eyes were a sight for sore eyes. I kissed her eyes, her nose, her cheeks and at last intentionally kissed the corner of her mouth. In a sec, she was wide awake. I tried to control my laugh, keywords 'TRIED'. She stomped my foot. "Ouch..... that hurts."

"Oh that's great." She exclaimed. Was she out of her mind? She knew what she was doing. I too told her, "Okay, now I won't give you your gift."

"What? There are more gifts!! You already gifted me this beautiful necklace, a personalized bike. There is more to come??" She exclaimed.

"Meri jaan, these are nothing. If I can, I will give you everything you think of." I told her but it looked like I did something wrong. She hugged me tightly and was crying. [My love]

I tried to back off but she held me even more tightly and shook her head. So, I gave in and returned her tight embrace. After a pregnant pause, she spoke, "Please, don't ever leave me. I will die."

What the rubbish she was saying. I forcefully detached from her and tilted her head to make her see me in my eyes. I said sternly, "Don't you dare to say something like that again. If you ever utter those words not only me but your family will be going to give a piece of mind."

"I am sorry", she meekly replied while looking at her feet.

"You better be. Now smile it's your birthday, Yaar"

"Well, I think you don't want your gift. It's okay, I'll give it to Riddhi, she's already loving it. And especially told me to give her that too." As I told her, she punched me. Seriously now-a-days, she uses her hands a lot. I was thinking, her birthday is my punching day.