⚜️ 24 - Marriage ⚜️

{Think of the above video to be Shivanya and Ishaan's wedding

{Think of the above video to be Shivanya and Ishaan's wedding. And their dresses too.}

Author's POV

Abhimanyu got a call from his mother so he reached inside to talk. After cutting the call he entered the kitchen to drink water. While coming out he saw Adhyaa sleeping on the sofa like a baby. Her right hand was hanging out and so was her right leg. He went towards Adhyaa and dropped himself to her level. He saw her lovingly with a smile, he touched her cheeks lovingly. Adhyaa too smiled in her sleep. After that, he went outside and called Adwet not before clicking the picture of this cute baby.

Adwet came inside with Kashish and Abhimanyu. Adwet's expressions became soft seeing Adhyaa sleeping like a cute pink doll, not to forget with Mickey Mouse on her clothes.

Adwet kneeled down and said softly while caressing her cheeks, "Princess....... Baby doll........ Get up....... We are going home.......... Get up dear."

First Adhyaa whinned and turned to the other side. Because of that she was about to fell down from the sofa. Before she fell down, Adwet saved her and adjusted her properly there. He again asked to wake up. This time Adhyaa opened her one eye lazily and said, "I am sleepy. Let me sleep na."

Adwet replied, "Bachcha..... You can sleep when we reach home. It's not comfortable na. Moreover Maa is calling and asking about you. What will I say to her if she asks about you?"

Adhyaa didn't say anything, she just lay on her back and raised her hands and told him to pick her up because she was too sleepy to walk. Adwet chuckled seeing her antics, he also bent down and picked her in his arms in bridal style and came outside with her. Adhyaa too snuggled in her brother's arm and drifted into the deep slumber again.

Abhimanyu and Kashish informed others that they were going back home. Shivanya and Ishaan with others also decided to go back home since it's past 1 O' Clock.

Kashish told Abhimanyu to sit on the back seat because Adwet was going to drive the car and since she had to stop at her home so if she sat on the back seat it would disturb Adhyaa's sleep so she was going to sit on the passenger seat.

When Abhimanyu sat on the back seat and Adwet laid Adhyaa there with her head on Abhimanyu's lap. Adwet closed the door and looked at Kashish keenly as if asking her why she did that. Kashish sensed what her boss was asking so she replied, "Sir, don't look at me like that. It's obvious to see both of them like they wanted to be with eachother all the time. And if you don't mind I would say they both looked cute together. We know they fight alot but it's impossible for both of them to separate from eachother too. They are like Tom and Jerry who didn't want to see eachother and at the same time, didn't want to leave each other. Sometimes it confuses me. Maybe they don't know about their feelings right now." Adwet smiled, said in his breath 'Like you don't know about my feelings.' and looked at both of them where Abhimanyu was stroking her hairs lovingly.