⚜️ 48 - Weekend ⚜️

Don't forget to press the star icon.

I want to dedicate this chapter to twirling_ideas 

Thanks for your support 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Adhyaa's POV

I loved to get those looks from most of the female staff like I just snatched their loved ones but boy, he wasn't even theirs even for an inch.

It's been two weeks since our engagement and we had a pretty bad fight for the first time. I wanted to spend my weekend with my father. We are staying alone right now. Maa, Riddhi and Pragya bhabhi went to Delhi for her checkup. Ma told that she is her best friend and she'd advise them best. Kroor Singh again went for a mission. And Bhai and Kashish bhabhi are currently on their honeymoon.

And my dear fiancé wanted to go on a date. So that's the bone of contention. And I too haven't called him since then. Back to my papa, we had a great time together, we cooked, we played chess, we watched "Ice Age 3" and now it's time for dinner.

"Papa, don't you listen to me. I said na, I'll cook now, you rest now. And tell me, did you have your B.P. meds?" I asked him. I very well know how he likes to forget about his meds. He looked here and there and tried to find an excuse. I just pushed him out of the kitchen and came back after making sure he left for his room.

I cooked pretty quick as now we are going to watch "Ice Age" and "Ice Age 2". I served dinner as quickly as I could and went to call him.

I was excited to spend more time with him. Not for once I think about Maan. One second, I just think about him. I have to cajole him tomorrow a loooooooootttttttttttt.

I knocked but Papa didn't say anything. I again knocked but got only silence. I started worrying. I opened the door and the sight in front of me was enough to knock life completely out of me.

"Papa........" I yelled. He was laying on the floor clutching his heart and extreme pain was shown on his face. I dropped down and called him. He was breathing heavily. I was blacked out and my vision started blurring. I didn't know what to do.

"Papa..... open your eyes. Please look at me." I looked around and found his phone there. I quickly called the first person I got in my mind.

The phone was ringing and I didn't have the time to look at whether the person picked the call or not.

I again tried to tell Papa to not close his eyes. To make matters worse, I personally gave the day off to our house staff. I hurriedly went outside and called our guards. They came and picked Papa and took him to the car.