Avery (p.o.v)

After completing our shopping we went to icecream store and brought 4 medium cups of icecreamd and went straight to apartment

..no..let me correct myself

It's home not apartment anymore. It's started giving me vibes of home.

"What are you going to cook now?" I asked

"Broccolis" no way.

"Ash"

"Butterfly keep quiet and come wash them with me."

I went to sink. Collected water in a container while He brought salt and those Broccolis. He added salt in the water and then Broccolis. We both sinked our hand in the container and started to clean the Broccolis. The whole atmosphere is too quite it made me feel uncomfortable.
I think this is right time for to clear things between us.

"Asher?".

"Yes?"

"What are we now?" I'm nervous to listen his answer.

"What do you mean?" He's such a tease!, playing hard to get. Ok if he wants me to take first step then I'm will.
Anything for this Man.

"I have a feelings for you" I confessed.

" I have feelings for you too" he has feeling for me!! It's like magic words which brought a smile on my face.

"Then ?"

" Nothing same as before" what? Same as before?

"What?" I really can't understand what he's trying to say.

"What what?" Why he's acting like this.

"You said I'm yours and your mine"

" We are " right we are then why are you acting like this?.

"Then what are we!?" Just say that word.

" Why it has to be anything, it can be same as before" I don't know what to say. The most crazy things is I should be angry, sad but I can't feel anything.
It's like someone just mute my whole world.

" Toy and....owner?"  I hesitated.

"Yes" he confirmed like no big deal.

"Asher"

"Avery stop taking my name!" He yelled and I still don't feel anything. I'm numb.

"Even you are my permanent toy doesn't give you right to take my name every fucking time" he continued as he looked pissed on me.

"Permanent toy? I don't remember asking you to be my permanent owner"

" You did , you asked me to be yours"

I didn't reply to him and just left the apartment in hurry. Booked the car and went to my favourite place. I was just silent this whole time and continue to stare my hands. As I reached my destination I got off and sat down on the sand.

I still don't feel anything, suddenly his eye from early showed up in my head reminding how pissed he was. His eyes were emotionless, it didn't had any one emotion.

It's slowly getting hard to breathe as I keep repeating his word in my mind from earlier.

It's not like I'm repeating it's happening own it's on. I closed my eyes in trying to control myself but it just made my situation even worse. It's really hard to breath like someone is chocking me slowly slowly letting me to experience very single of the struggle and pain.

He knew what I meant when I said him to be mine clearly but still intentionally played with my feelings. He played and I ........ I got fooled by him.

"It's ok let it go" a voice made me open my eyes and trun my head side. I didn't even notice him earlier till he made a noise. I guess I'm too numb to even sense my running tears till He lend his handkerchief to me.

"It's ok " he said. What a strange, his eyes are pink so his nose and cheecks. He still had tear running from his eyes tho his face didn't showed a single expression.

It's like I'm seeing myself in him.
I took his handkerchief and grabbed tightly. I finally give in and cried loudly. He just sat there silently crying and listening my sobbing.

I just didn't lost Asher but my family too. Now how can I go back to mom dad ?. How am I going to face them?. They were right, they did warned me before and here I'm , totally lost.

I miss mom. I want to embrace her and cry in her arms, I miss dad but how can I go back.

Will they accept me back? I don't think so they will.

I lost everything, I'm left with nothing.

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

Please Share, vote, Comment, add to reading list.