20- Back in your arms pt.2, 🍋

Content- nsfw, p in v sex

Under the nonchalant, laid back demeanor of East Highland's ginger bearded drug dealer was something many wouldn't expect. Fezco O'Neil was a big romantic with an even bigger heart. And he had been his entire life. Although he was advised against it and didn't grow up with any real example of romance, when it came to you, Fezco always went the extra mile.

You remember him giving you all the answers anytime you complained about the math homework. Passing notes between each other in the middle of class and never getting caught. Free chips, candy, gum and on hot summer days ice cream. And as you got older, free blunts and rolling papers came with it. But the weed was mostly free because you were usually smoking it with him.

Sitting in the same spot on Fezco's couch that you were in only a few days ago, you were feeling... nervous. And for good reason, too. Less than a week after your somewhat failed "you can be with other people talk" Fezco had randomly invited you over for a late movie night. Not that that was strange, but the shushed arguing and clanging of plates coming from the kitchen and dining room were. You had no idea what he was planning, but the end goal was pretty obvious.

The screen fades to black and the credits roll, and from the corner of your eye you can see Ashtray waiting. He gives Fez a look, a signal and on cue he asks you...

"You hungry?"

"A lil." You tell him casually, subsiding the uneasy feeling that had made a home at the bottom of your stomach since new years.

"Good." He nods and you share a nervous smile. "We got something cooking in the kitchen, so imma be right back."

"Okay." you tell him wary, watching as he left, not meeting Ash initially but coming back to him a minute later.

A moment passes and your curiosity gets the best of you. Quietly you crept away from the couch and what you found was interesting. The dinner table was dressed with a white cloth, there were two plates, two glasses of water and one can of coke. Steak, potatoes, and a side of asparagus, that was what Fezco was planning. Or, by the accomplished and irritated look on Faye and Ashtray's face, what they were all planning.

"What's all this?" You ask, a smile already growing from the nervous line your lips had turned into.

"Dinner." Faye answers, a cheerful expression taken over her face.

You look at her for a split second, but your eyes are practically glued to the table. Almost not seeing Fezco approach you, but the deep red of a thick bouquet of flowers was hard to miss.

"Listen, I know you been thinkin' a lot about us, and I'ont like that chu thinking about me with anybody that isn't you. Cause I'ont want nobody but chu." He spoke softly, voice pained yet laced with nothing but absolute truth and honesty.

You and Fezco were no strangers to gestures big or small. But it had been so long since you received flowers, let alone dinner. Something that took time, effort and thought. Something that left your jaw hanging and mouth open, regardless of the fact that no words were coming out.

"You made this?" You asked him, voice shaking with emotion.

Fezco opened his mouth to answer, but a loud fake cough took the place of his words. Behind him, Ashtray stood waiting for his participation to be acknowledged. The hard expression on his face quickly melting into a small smile that matched yours. Giving Fez a quick kiss, you took the flowers from him and whispered a small "Thank you baby.". Keeping it short and simple for now, knowing that there was more to be said later on.

Moving past him, you pulled Ash into a tight hug, one that he reciprocated but almost put to an end once you attempted to shower his cheeks in kisses. Regardless, you still held on for a few more seconds. He was never really big on words, actions always meant more to him.