10- Crossroads, 🍋

Content: Nsfw, car sex, cowgirl, smoking weed, clit rubbing. 

Rue had really given you something to think about. And you had been thinking about it for a while now. You thought about if there was anything still worth fighting for when it came to you and Fez. You thought how it would affect Rue and Ash. And oddly enough, the positives out numbered the negatives, but the negatives outweighed the positives. One of those negatives being easy access to pills. But things were different now. Fezco and everyone else knew about Rue's problem. And if you and Fez were together now, he wouldn't give Rue anything or let her near anything. He showed this when Rue came to him begging for something anything, and even when she yelled and sobbed saying awful things to him, he didn't budge.

He considered Rue family, and that didn't change when you "Broke up". If anything, it only strengthened. It still felt wrong, and maybe it always would, but if Rue was okay with him and with him and you, then maybe you could be too. Jumping right into a relationship was the last thing you needed or honestly wanted right now. So for now you and Fezco were on friendly terms, friends nothing less, nothing more.

"Fuck." Rue says as the bell rings.

"I told you all this shit was rigged." You complained.

"You wanna go on the gravitron?" Lexi suggests as the four of you walk away from the game.

"Uh, no." Rue shoots the idea down.

"The Ferris wheel?" She tries again.

"Nope."

"Why?"

"Because she doesn't wanna throw up." You answer for her.

"Because I don't wanna die." Rue clarifies.

The four of you walk around looking for a ride to go on or a game to play. After not wanting to go on rampage, you ask Rue what she wants to do, but she seemed distracted. You look in the same direction as this distraction, but saw nothing but people, no one who stood out to you. But Rue saw differently. A girl you could only assume was Jules ran into a hug with Rue. Together they spun around as their bodies collided. You couldn't hear what they were saying, but the smile on Jules face told you everything, and Gia's comment only added to your suspicion.

"Um, I think she's in love with her." Gia tells you and Lexi.

"Really?" You both say.

"Yeah, like... Rue is in love with Jules, I think."

You looked at the girls again, they were still hugging.

"Don't you think?"

"I hadn't really thought about it." Lexi says truthfully, although it doesn't fully feel that way.

"Neither have I." You admit.

You knew they were friends and obviously Jules had to mean something to Rue if she stayed clean for her but love. That was something completely different.

"Oh. I don't know. Okay, um... Anyway, I'm gonna go catch some friends."

"Okay." is all Lexi said before her gaze returned to Jules and Rue, who were now apart and chatting.

"Keep your phone on and don't go too far." You yelled as your sister walked away.

You stood with Lexi for a moment before you spotted an overdressed Maddy.

"Uh, have fun, okay." You told Lexi before walking over to Maddy.

She gives you a half-hearted smile and goes on her phone.