12- Halloween party

Trigger warning: Mention of addiction, Gia smoking weed

𝙵𝚎𝚣💣🍆🧸

𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜

𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞?

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎

𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚎𝚠

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚢

You rolled your eyes at his text, but your lips held a giddy smile. Which only made you want to roll your eyes more. It was a very corny, very Fezco response.

𝙱𝚘𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚙

𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝

𝚈𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 ?

𝙽𝚊𝚑, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚁𝚞𝚎 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎

𝙰𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎

It took you a moment to respond. His concern was... heartwarming. It was something that felt so new yet so familiar at the same time. The same went for his contact. The emojis were courtesy of Maddie after you told her what happened at the carnival. But besides that, Fezco's contact was no longer an untouched area, something you scrolled through and brought you to tears. Instead, seeing a notification from him made you jump and reply at an unbearably quick speed. It truly was getting a bit embarrassing, but it made you feel better to know that Fezco replied just as quick, if not faster.

Every time I feel good, I think it'll last forever. But it doesn't.

The night had barely started and things were off to an interesting start. By the smell of alcohol Rue had commented on it seemed Jules had started her partying a bit early and with her and Kat planning to get really fucked up tonight you wondered if things would escalate. And if so how far.

Standing in front of the Howard's front door, you tried your best to hold back the laugh that you were trapping in your throat.

"I'm Bob Ross." Lexi says as if it was obvious, which to some extent it was. "The painter from PBS?"

Truthfully you didn't want to laugh at her, you were trying not to, but when Kat started to chuckle it was almost a chain reaction and making eye contact with Rue only made it worse.

"Hey, creepy." Suze says from the living room, "The whole point of Halloween is to look attractive."

"No it's not." Lexi disagrees.

"Oh, really? You do me a favor, and you count how many girlfriends of yours are dressed up like 50-year-old men. Report back to me."

Crossing her arms, Lexi sighs as Cassie comes downstairs. The contrast was a very accurate representation of them as sister. Cassie was wearing a blue bra and cow skirt, while Lexi was wearing a fake beard. Truly, you commended her for embracing the spirit of Halloween. You expressed this to her on the walk to the party. Asking her about the application of her beard, if it was a one piece or a puzzle of beard hairs.