Chapter 30: Soaking Panties

"When everything goes wrong"

——

My fingers brushed the crease from my black lace corset maxi dress, which had thin straps on my shoulders. I checked myself out in my long rectangular mirror, I was able to see myself top to bottom.

"You look beautiful." Sera, a well known American fashion designer who designed this dress for me over night for Anthony's event. I could not deny her words, I did infect look beautiful, this dress complimented my figure.

I had worn a black Smokey eyeshadow, with silver glitter in the corner of my eyes. A long flick eyeliner, heavy make up and a nude lipgloss with a brown lip liner.

"Thank you, the dress is beautiful." I stated finally turning around appreciate the dress she had given me, a wide and proud smile was on her face. Sera was a short five one, women with raven black hair tanned skin and brown eyes. She was gorgeous in other words, not too older than me. 

"This dress is perfect for you, it's like it was made just for you to wear." I smiled at Sera's words, she sure knew how to make a womens day with all the compliments she was throwing my way.
"Well your hands are magic, I am sure Anthony will be just as much as pleased at how you have made this dress in such short notice." I said and she nodded her head at me, Unfortunately Anthony was not here. He had to leave to ensure everything was perfect, as he was the host.

"Well then, Miss Diaz. I shall take my leave." She said using the name I had corrected her when she had first walked in calling me Mrs Perez, I was beginning to like the fact I did not hold any barriers to my previous marriage. It was as if I was free, like a bird.
"I shall see you out." I said walking beside her, I stood beside Anthony's apartment door as Sera walked out. I closed the door but not before sending her a polite wave.

As my phone buzzed grabbing my attention, my eyes went to the couch where my phone laid. I approached it, a smile appeared as I realised it was a text from Anthony instantly opening it.

'Thomas should be on his to you, be ready.' My eyes went towards the time on my watch, time had passed extremely quick and it already half seven.

'I am ready, make sure your eyes don't fall out when you see me, babe.' A smirk appeared on my face as I sent the message back, it was as if that very moment I received a message from Thomas letting me know he was waiting for me outside. I grabbed my clutch, my wallet, and phone before locking the apartment behind me as I walked towards the elevator.

My phone buzzed again, notifying me for a message. I opened it to see it was a message from Anthony, my smirk widened as I could just imagine the evil smirk on his face as he stared down at his phone.

'Babe. I like the sound of it, maybe next time when I'm buried inside of you, you can call me babe whilst moaning.' I could feel my cheeks flushing at his message, instantly the memory of him buried inside of me taking me in each corner of his apartment until I had blacked out, sent shivers down my spine. I clenched my tights together, feeling my panties become damp.

I decided to tease him, frustrate him until he would see me.

'My panties have become wet, my pussy is pulsing and throbbing.' As soon as I pressed sent, the elevator door opened and I walked out, I made my way outside instantly being greeted by Thomas who opened the back door to his black SUV.

"Good evening." He greeted as I settled inside, I set him a quick smile greeting him back. It seemed to have taken him by surprise and his reaction did not bother me as I had given him the cold shoulders since the moment i had arrived.

"Mr Bianchi has been waiting for you." He said as he got inside the drivers seat, he roared the engine alive before he began to drive.
"I'm sure he is, I'm sure Anthony can wait a little longer if he has waited this long." I said to which he nodded his head, the remainder of the car journey went in silent with me staring outside at the passing cars and trees which passed in blur.

When the car came to a stop I looked around the unknown area, a big mansion like cream building sat alone with multiple cars surrounding it.
"Where are we?" I asked Thomas, he looked at me from the rare mirror.
"This is the Bianchi's Banqueting hall. All major and big events take place here." He said and I nodded my head, he instantly got out opening the back door for me and I stepped out.

"Thank you, Thomas for dropping me here. I'll see myself inside." I said and he nodded his head, I walked towards the entrance saying my name to a guard who stood outside once he checked and verified me he let me through. I walked down the wooden floor leading to multiple stair case, I could hear the chatters that were happening even before I approached it. From the top going down, there was a red carpet.

Lifting my dress slightly I began to walk down the stairs, a small trail was attached to the back of my dress.

I could instantly feel multiple eyes on me, I kept my head held high, not feeling even the slightest bit paranoid by the looks. I remained confident scanning my eyes around until it fell on Anthony whose eyes were glued on me.

Instantly he walked forward, outstretching his hands for me. When I reached the end I grabbed on to his hands taking my final step down.

"You look ravishingly gorgeous." He said making a smile make its way into my face.
"You don't look bad yourself, babe." His eyes instantly darkened as I called him 'babe' but he composed himself, wrapping his arms around the back of my waist.

"You sound even more hotter when you say it." He whispered into my ears, making me let out a low laugh.