Chapter 20: All Yours

"The intimate continues"

——

She reached over her shoulder and grabbed the towel bar. She arched her back, and holding my head in place, she began spasming. I felt the contractions on my tongue as her pussy began to flex. She always said she did kegels for a reason, and this was one - she loved the control it gave her when she came. But she also knew when to let go of that control. I sucked harder on her clit, moving my tongue over it again, and again, and again.

More spasms wracked her body, and I felt her tense up for the big O. A few seconds later she looked up at the sky, opened her mouth but no sound came out, and holding my head in place, she began to shake. I could feel her juices running down my chin. I got a sudden sour taste in my mouth and knew she had squirted too.

My legs couldn't take me squatting on them any longer, so I stood up. She took my face in her hands and kissed me, licking my lips and my chin. After several more minutes of her shaking and steadying herself, I backed up, spun her around and pushed her shoulders down. She reached out and used the wall for stability. I placed the head of my cock at her entrance and pressed. There was a little resistance at first, but then I pushed through and slid in.

I gasped feeling how tight she was around me, I felt her pussy widening the further I went inside of her. She moulded perfectly around me, making me let out a pleasurable groan.

I reached up and took a handful of hair. I wrapped it around my hand, and holding her hips with my other hand, I drove my dick into her waiting pussy.

She gasped for breath, but I didn't pause. I pulled out and pushed back in, hard. I thrust in and out, in and out, feeling her pussy stretching to take me, getting wetter and wetter. I pulled her hair back and thrust harder and harder. The harder I thrust, the harder I pulled her hair.

All she could say was "ung, ung, ung, fuck. Fuck Me! Own me. Fuck me harder!"

So I pushed her up against the wall, her head flat on its side. I let go of her hair and reached out and wrapped my fingers around her throat and squeezed firmly. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Both hands were pushing against the wall helping stabilize her. I slammed into her harder and harder. I felt her pussy grabbing my dick with each thrust. Then I hit her G-Spot, and that was all it took. She pushed back against me, quivering, as she squirted all over my balls and groin.

I let up some and she was able to get her head off the wall just in time for me to push her back against it again and slam my cock into her.

She "unfed", pushed back, but I didn't relent. Instead I squeezed her throat more firmly and drove my dick into her as hard as I could. It didn't take long before she squirted again. This time I could feel her cum coating my dick, and feel her pussy trembling.

She looked back at me, her mouth open, her eyes in the back of her head, biting her bottom lip, and muttered, "cum in me. Cum inside me."

That was all I needed to unleash. I growled at her, gripping her hips in one hand and her throat in the other and pounded my dick into her sopping wet pussy. She came again and again until her pussy began gripping my cock so tightly I couldn't hold back any longer. She felt amazing! I love being inside of her, especially when she grips my dick with her pussy! I felt the build up in my balls. My legs began to shake a bit, and the pressure built up.

I exploded inside of her. I knew my cum would hit the back of her pussy and come flooding out, but I didn't lose my erection. So, I kept pumping. I felt the second load building up, and within the minute I shot another load of cum deep inside of her. She moaned and growled as I shot for the second time. This time she gripped my dick tight with her pussy and came at the same time I did.

We both nearly collapsed, and had to use the towel bar to steady ourselves. She turned around and kissed me. I held her to me and kissed her back.

"Fuck, no one can make me feel what you can." I whispered into her ears, taking her earlobes between my teeth before pulling away, we finally took a shower before drying ourself and putting our clothes on. I had only worn my boxers, Isobel had worn my boxers and shirt which came to her knees.

I was not going to lie and say she did not look good in my clothes, I cuddled her in my bed. Her head resting on my chest with the duvet around my waist.

"Leonardo has given me our divorce papers, we are no longer married. He's gone back to Italy." a smile appeared on my lips hearing her words, I was never good with sharing what I wanted and I wanted her. My feelings for her were beyond comparable, just the thought of her with Leonardo would make my fist clench in anger.

"Your all mine." I whispered pecking her hair, she snuggled further into me.
"All yours." She whispered pecking my chest before we allowed fell into a silent. I could hear her breathing become shallow, I knew she had fallen asleep. My fingers played with her hair as I stared out of the open curtained window, my eyes falling on the moon light which fall on us.

I closed my eyes allowing sleep to over take, a small smile on my face.

Love Me... (Mafia Novel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें