Chapter 17: Arrival Of Leonardo Perez

"Chaos is what I bring"

——

I awoke to hear someone talking outside my door loudly, even if I was not physically presence there I could already feel the tension. I forced my self to sit up, ignoring the pain in my head and abdominal. Suddenly the door was thrown open, and annoyed Anthony stood staring at me. My eyes shifted from him to the man standing behind him, the same height of Anthony and the one man who was none other than Leonardo Ricci Perez.

"Leonardo." The words left my mouth even before I had the chance to comprehend, that Leo was actually in front of me.
"Bella, my wife." He stated barging pass Anthony, who know looked furious as Leo approached me. I was more bewildered at the fact Leo had actually come here even after I had specifically told him not to. But Leo was a man of his own decision.

"How amazing, a rekindling at my house." Anthony spoke sarcasm laced in his voice. The sarcasm did not miss Leo who just kept his gaze on me with a knowing smirk on his face, I frowned at him.
"What are you doing here?" I asked Leo, he sat down beside me whilst leaning forward and pecking my forehead.

"Well I had to check out myself, the press did very little in explaining what had happened. And added false rumours." I narrowed my eyes at his words, what news did the press share to the public.
"What do you mean?" I asked with my eyebrows narrowed in confusion, Leo arched his eyebrows as if realising I had no idea. He let out a laugh before turning to look at Anthony who stood without any emotion leaning on the door frame.

"He didn't tell you, the press are going wild. They have come to know of your attack and sharing false news about how you were caught with Anthony Bianchi in a very intimate position by your very own husband, and he did not take it well. He attacked Anthony and in the process you were injured." I gasped at the news, I was surprised they had even come to know of the news but I was even more surprised by the fact that the media had done research on me to find out about my husband or soon to be ex husband and twisted the whole story.

"Did you know?" I asked Anthony, he straightened his blazer and nodded his head. I glared at him feeling my anger rise, how dare he not tell me that this was happening whilst I was asleep. Where was his PR team? Fuck, what was happening?

"How rude of you Mr Bianchi, hiding what the media are saying about my wife." Leo accused but I could tell he was enjoying messing around with Anthony, if only he knew that Anthony was an Mafia leader I wondered if he would still be able to mock him.

"This has nothing to do with you, I am sorting it out." Anthony spoke and now it was my turn to scoff at him, if Leo did not have anything to do with this but I did. And yet Anthony, did not mention it once to me.

"I need to leave, Leo organise a press conference. I will put end to this stupid nonsense at once." I gritted out my teeth, attempting to get up but groaned in pain once again. Instantly four arms were wrapped around me, my eyes went from Leo to Anthony.
"You are injured, you have a very mild concussion and your abdominal is bruised, you need to rest." Anthony said, I could see the concern in his eyes even though his tone was hard and rough.

"He's right, I will sort this problem myself. Rest, Bella. Your husband is here to take care of you." I mentally rolled my eyes at him, I knew he was only doing this to trigger Anthony. I assumed with the men he had following me, I was aware he was told about me and Anthony.
"I can take care of this, Leo." I stated but he shook his head at me, he pulled his phone out and called someone I assumed it to be his secretary.

My eyes drifted to Anthony, he seemed frustrated, annoyed, angry and concerned all at once.

"I have a press conference with the media in thirty minutes, I will see you later. If you both would like, you can see me on the tv." Was all Leo said before approaching me and pecking me on the forehead before walking out of the door, my eyes drifted back to Anthony who flared at the door Leo had left.

"Your husband, he seems rather in love with you. Enough to leave you here alone to do some press conference." I rolled my eyes at Anthony's words shaking my head. I grabbed ahold of the remote before switching the television on.

"You were aware I was married, I had mentioned it. But me and Leo are in the process of getting a divorce." I did not know why I had told Anthony about mine and leo's divorce. I had not told anyone including my own family, but something inside of me wanted him to know.

"I won't lie and say I am not glad to hear that." I nearly laughed at his words, a smirk appeared on his lips before the news appeared and Leo was standing there looking confident without any emotions.

"Mr Perez, what do you have to say about your wife having an extra marital affair with billionaire Anthony Bianchi?" A news reporter asked, I rolled my eyes at the women but I knew Leo was able to handle this.
"My wife is not having any extra marital affair, the news which has been spreading around are false. I have just arrived from Italy today, I did not walk in on anyone especially not my wife." Leo said boldly, murmurs began to pass around the media before another reporter spoke out.

"So how do you explain the attack on her?" He asked and Leo nodded his head.
"Another false news, she had not been attacked. She had just fallen and hurt herself during the celebration party at Anthony Bianchi's, I am here for my wife and we are very much happy together." He called out loudly, instantly the murmurs stopped and I knew he had got everything under control.

"Very happy for sure?" Anthony whispered more to himself scoffing, I rolled my eyes at him before focusing my eyes back on the television.