Chapter 15: Attacked At The Party

"Sometimes you have to be different to be noticed"

——

The moment I had entered the Bianchi mansion, which belonged to Gael I was welcomed by the loud music and waiters that were walking around with trays of alcohol, I instantly called a waiter and grabbed a wine from him. I did not intend to get drunk tonight, but I needed a little alcohol to widen my senses as I kept a look out.

"You look beautiful." I was startled by Anthony, he did not look bad himself, he was wearing a shirt his first two buttons were undone and his shirt was tucked into his grey trousers. I had worn a beige dress which came to my mid thighs, it was sleeveless with the chest being in a shape of an heart.

"Are you here to flirt with me, Mr Bianchi?" I asked turning my attention to him before sipping my wine, he chuckled placing one arm around my waist.
"Your no longer my lawyer, I can say partner in crime. So I can flirt with a hot women if I see one." He stated, making me arch my eyebrows at him before letting out a low chuckle.

"I guess so, you don't look bad yourself." I flirted back, before sending him a wink. I saw his pupils in his eyes darken making me clench my thighs, I knew the effect he had on me and my body.
"Will you allow me to take you to the dance floor?" He asked, I liked this carefree side of him. If only he knew why I had really suggested him having a party, he would not be a comfortable and chilled as he appeared to be now.

"I will certainly take up your request, but I need to go to the bathroom." I said honestly, I had dreaded the fact that I had not gone to the bathroom before I had left to come here. But the thirty minute drive here took nearly an hour, with Los Angeles traffic.
"I'll be sure to remind you when your back. The toilets are down the wall way to the right." He said and I nodded my head at him, walking towards the hallway.

I kept his instructions in my mind following it trying to find the bathroom, suddenly I felt someone grab my arms and pull me into a room. I gasped as I felt myself loose balance in the heels I had worn, before I could comprehend what was happening I felt a hand wrap around my neck.

With my eyes widened I looked in front of me, a man stood with pale skin and the eyes of the man I had met at the restaurant.
"I told you to leave the case." He gritted out apply more pressure on to my neck, my hands found its way to my neck trying to prey his hands off me. But he was much stronger than me, my attempts to my dismay was useless.

I kicked him in his crotch, watching his hands leave me neck before crouching down cupping his dick.
I grabbed ahold of my neck, inhaling and exhausting quickly, trying to catch my breath whilst coughing uncontrollably.

"You bitch." He screamed from behind, grabbing my ankle the moment I attempted to run away. A small scream escaped me as he pulled me back with my ankle making me fall to the ground banging my head on to the floor, I groaned in pain as I watched the surrounding beginning to blur and spin. I closed my eyes tightly before reopening it, until I was able to see clearly.

"Let me go." I gritted out attempting to kick him, but he held himself away and gripped my legs tightly.
"Feisty little bitch, I'll make sure by the time I am done with you. You will have learnt your lesson." He growled angrily, before he kicked me in my stomach, I tried to get away but with his tight grip on my leg I could not do anything other was engorge the pain.

I screamed loudly, in hopes someone would hear me. He leaned forward covering my mouth before fisting my hand and forcing me to stand up, I was in pain. His free hand came slapping me across the face, I could taste the blood that entered my mouth. Suddenly the door was thrown open, I did not have time to see who it was but the man attacking me was pulled off me allowing me to drop to the ground in pain.

"You motherfucker, how dare you touch her." I heard Anthony's voice, I forced my self to pull my body against the wall into a sitting position. I coughed tasting the blood.
"Get off me." The man yelled trying to run away but Anthony had jumped on top of him, repeatedly punching him like there was no tomorrow.

The man was able to pull Anthony off him, before attempting to give Anthony a side punch. He instantly dodged it, punching the man in the mouth making him spit out blood.

Suddenly men came running into the room, holding guns. I forced myself to stand up with the help of the wall, I ignored the pain in my ankle which I had possibly twisted.
"Stop." I called out instantly making Anthony stop, he turned to look at me. I was clutching my stomach with one hand whilst with my free hand I wiped the blood from my the side of my mouth.

"I will fucking kill this bastard." Anthony yelled, ready to attack the barely conscious man.
"I knew he was going to come." My words made Anthony turn his head towards me with his eyebrows narrowed he got off the man, allowing his men to grab ahold of the man.

"What do you mean?" Anthony asked his teeth gritted together, I was in intense pain. Everything had happened according to plan, well except the fact when the man attacked me.

"I knew who ever was part in framing you would either come here or send a man, sure I did not plan on getting attacked but just as I expected he arrived, the man from the restaurant who let that note." The man who was being held by the guards eyes widened, as he realised he had fallen into my trap. But my eyes trailed from the man to Anthony who stood livid.

"This was your plan, to get hurt." He growled angrily, suddenly I felt like my world was spinning. I mentally cursed that this was not the perfect time but suddenly everything around me became dark and I was evolved around darkness.