Chapter 13: Freedom Evidence

"All secrets always come to an end"

——

I straightened my blouse as I walked into Bianchi Corps the never next afternoon after the search at Amara's penthouse. I was instantly greeted by Scarlett, who smiled at me.

"Good morning Miss Perez, I know you don't care about his mood but heads up he is grumpy." I rolled my eyes at her whilst a smirk appeared on my lips, I was aware why he was angry. I nodded my head at her continuing to walk towards the elevator.
"Thank you for letting me know." I stated and she nodded her head at me whilst her smile remained on her face.

"You don't need to use the employee elevator, Mr Bianchi has updated your pass digitally, you can now use the same elevator as him. Which will lead you straight to his floor, and not to mention it is quicker." Even though, I was confused to why he had made a sudden update I nodded my head. I reached the elevator Anthony would use, instantly it opened and I walked inside.

I pressed on his floor and instantly the elevator began to move, true to Scarlett's words. His elevator was indeed faster than the usual employee elevator, I exited the elevator as I reached his floor. Making my way towards his office, I did not bother to knock as always.

I pressed my pass on the little device attached to the door, instantly it flashed green and I pushed it open and walked inside.
"I see, you finally decide to come into my office today." He said raising his head to look at me, I did not fail to catch his sarcasm making me roll my eyes.

He stood up as I neared his desk.

"Where had you disappeared yesterday? Thomas informed me, he was left waiting for you. Only for you to return three hours later in another car." He stated and all I did was nod my head at him, I did not give anyone an answer but something inside of me wanted me to tell him everything.

"I went to find your freedom evidence." I stated he narrowed his eyebrows at me, I opened my hand back and pulled out the usb. Joseph, had been asked to download the chip into a usb. And indeed the camera had exactly what I needed to prove Anthony innocent.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused and I nodded my head at him, he followed behind as I went around his desk settling down on his chair before connecting the usb into his computer.
"Your freedom evidence." I repeated, instantly the clip began to play, as Amara and two men dressed in black their face was hidden as they had worn a mask dragged in a very drugged Anthony.

He was struggling to even walk, he collapsed onto the bed instantly knocking out.

"Thank you, let's go into the front. I don't want him waking up." It was Amara's voice which had been caught on, the two men look at each other before silently nodding their head. The two men allowed Amara to walk out of the room first before they followed behind, after a few second a scream echoed into the pent house and not long after the two men dragged a body covered in blood back in to the room. The blood scattered on to the ground, which explained the blood on the floor in her room and the foot prints.

The dead body belonged to a women, she had worn Amara's clothes which helped identify that the women was Amara but her face was covered by their bodies, making it unable to identify her. She held stab wounds on her body, but she was very much alive. Her hand went to the wall scratching it, which explained the blood on the wall which appeared to be scratch marks.

Suddenly one of the men came with a vase smashing it on to her face repeatedly, before the man who was covering her face moved away. I crunched looking at the now dead body, her face was completely crushed.

"This was all planned." Anthony stated sitting beside me, I nodded my head once the camera went blank. It was all it captured, even if there was more footage we weren't able to grab ahold of it. But what ever Joseph had found was enough to prove Anthony innocent.
"Indeed, I guess Amara's little drugging you plan made her the victim instead." I stated turning to look at Anthony but he shook his head at me making me narrow my eyes at him.

"That's not Amara, Sam was right. The women does not have a burnt mark on her hand. I had seen it myself, and questioned her but she just told me she had burnt herself. The women whilst she was scratching the wall, you can see her hands she does not have any burnt marks." Instantly I rewind the clip rewatching it, and Anthony was right. The women did not hold any burnt marks on her hand. So Sam had been speaking the truth.

"So Amara is not dead." I stated and Anthony nodded his head at me.
"Possibly. She can be in grave danger, whoever she stupidly went along with to drug me has put herself in trouble." He stated and all I could do was nod my head at him, this case was not over yet. I had yet to find my father and discover who was actually behind all of this. And if Amara was still alive.

"I say we clear your name, who ever it is behind this obviously wanted to trap you. Now we can free you from the suspect list, and they will definitely come back to do something." I stated and he nodded his head at me, the court hearing was still in a few months time, but I knew using my soon to be ex husband to use I would be able to bring the dates closer.

We had to get this evidence to the court before whomever it is comes to destroy it.