Chapter 5: I Don't Do Sloppy Seconds

"When you want something you can go down to any level"

——

I got out of the elevator walking down to the apartment of Anthony Bianchi, it was day light outside past afternoon. I held the USB, in my hand the further I walked towards his apartment door. I did not bother to knock, instead I pulled out the key card I had made Scarlett give me, she was hesitant but one call to Gael and she had given it to me.

Unlocking the door, I pushed it open and instantly cringed as I saw pieces of clothing material laying on the ground and the strong smell of sex. I did not have time for him playboy ways, if he was slightest worried about going to jail then he'd have to do everything my way.

Approaching a door I pulled it open to discover a black haired women on all fours, with Anythony pounding her from behind. His fist had balled up around her hair pulling her back as she moaned loudly. You could see the mascara which was trailing down her cheeks, the sweat around her face. Her eyes were closed and she seemed limp as if she could not take any more.

"Anthony." I called out instantly catching his attention, his eyebrows arched as he looked at me before lowering his gaze at my outfit. As today was an week end, and did not need to work I was dressed casually in a black ripped jeans and a white crop top.

"What the fuck, what are you doing here?" He asked, pulling out of the women who moaned in pain and pleasure, falling on to the bed exhausted. I rolled my eyes at her before returning back to Anthony, I could not help mg eyes lowering from his face to his hard toned chest and then to his six packs abs, I prevented myself to look any further down.

I cleared my throat and looked back into his eyes, a smirk was on his face as if he had caught me checking him out.
"Get ready and come out side, and please tell her to leave." I stated pointing at the women on his bed, he rolled his eyes but shrug his shoulders.

"Get out." He said to the women, who forced her self to sit up she quickly got dressed.
"Call me baby." She said to him, before winking at him and walking pass me totally ignoring my presence. Fucking bitch.

"Since you interrupted me, I haven't cum yet. Why don't you finish me off." He stated, I scoffed at him even though my pussy pulsed at the thought of being on my knees whilst he rammed his cock into my mouth. I shook my head, before rolling my eyes at him.

"I don't do sloppy seconds Anthony Bianchi, take a shower and come to the living room with your laptop." Was all I said before shutting the room door and walking into the living room, I decided to open all the windows to help get the sex smell out of this apartment.

A few minutes later I heard the door open making me look away from the window and turn to look at him, my eyes travelled from his wet hair to his naked chest which had droplets of water and then to the towel which was wrapped around his waist.

"Where's the laptop?" I asked him with an arched eyebrows, he shrug his shoulders before approaching his sofa and slumping down on it. I rolled my eyes my palms forming into a fist as I glared at the side of his face.
"I don't work on the weekends, you can see yourself out of my apartment." I scoffed at his words approaching him before standing in front of him with my arms crossed under my breast.

"You work according to me, Mr Bianchi. I want this case to be over and done with, I do not plan to stay here for long. So if we get this started we can both go back to our own lives." I stated he stared at me with amusement, before standing up and approaching me, his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me against his chest.

"I will cooperate with you in one condition." He whispered bringing his face closer to my hair, I could feel his wet hair on the side of my face and his hot breath fanning on my neck.
"And what will that be?" I asked him, my voice unknowingly came out as a whisper.

"Give me your body for the weekend, I want you day and night until the end of Sunday." He whispered making my thighs clench even more, I leaned my head back to look into his eyes before a smirk appeared on my face.

"If thats what it takes for you to listen and do what ever I say, then let's get this over and done with." I said pushing him back, he seemed startled that I had agreed to him. But I had said it before sex meant nothing to me, it was just pleasure.

"I can fuck you anywhere, any position and any how." He stated and I shrugged my shoulders at him.
"Fuck me anywhere, any position and how ever you like." I could see the bulge which jumped inside his towel at my words, I lifted my crop top before throwing it over my head and on to the ground.

His eyes darkened in lust taking in my lacy white c cup bra, I reached behind and unclipped my bra letting it fall to the ground. I heard him let out a breath as he ogled my dark hardened nipple, I brought my fingers to my nipple and pinched it making me shiver in pleasure.

I lowered my finger down to my jeans unclasping the button and unzipping my jeans before lowering it down to my ankle before I stepped over it, my fingers laced around my lacy white underwear before I seductively lowered it not once removing my eyes from him.

"Remove your towel." I stated, he instantly unwrapped himself letting his towel fall to the ground. My eyes instantly fell on his thick, long uncircumcised cock. His head was purple, filled with blood. I turned around so my back was facing him, I approached another door not wanting to go into the bedroom he was fucking the whore in.

I could feel his eyes on my ass as I walked, I bit my lower lips feeling myself becoming wet just by his gaze.

"Are you going to fuck me or what?"