Chapter 29: Keep An Eye Out For Her

"He's mine, no one else's"

——

I dragged my suit case from the top of the cupboard, placing it on the bed before unzipping it. If Anthony thought making me feel like an idiot, practically telling me I was a stranger and I would stay with him then he was wrong.

When I heard entered the apartment a few minutes ago, I was surprised how everything looked clean and new. I guess Anthony had called the cleaners, the puddles were gone and everything was dry.

"Isobel." I turned around Watching Anthony barge his way into his own apartment, calling my name. I did not bother to respond as I knew he would find his way here, so I continued to walk towards the cupboard and took out my clothes.

"Suddenly realised I was your girlfriend?" I asked him, as he entered my room. My voice was void of any emotions, it was cold.
"Your not leaving, Isobel. Can we please talk." He said as he grabbed on to my arms turning me around to face him. I could see the lines which had formed on his forehead, and the frown on his lips.

"What is there to talk about? You very clearly and loudly established my position, Anthony. I mean nothing to you." I yelled out, struggling to get out of his grip. He pulled me closer making my chest press against his.

"You mean the world to me, Isobel. The world. I did not mean it that way, you were bombarding Amara with questions and it just was not the correct environment for all of that. It's my workplace, Isobel. It's my company." He said, cupping my face in his arms. I sighed closed my eyes before leaning and placing my forehead against his chest.

"I hate it when you hide stuff from me, Anthony. I had to find out she was back working for you from the media, can I not hope that my boyfriend would tell me everything instead of me finding out from another source." I said, my voice was low and I was no longer angry. The clothes that were in my hand were on the floor.

"I did not hide anything from you, Isobel. I had no idea she was coming back to work for me until I saw her, her contract is still there she is still my employee. And even if I fire her, she has a month notice before she can leave." His words were truthful, I looked up into his eyes which showed he was being honest. It made me mentally slap myself that why I had jumped into conclusion like always and not bother to ask him myself.

"I just don't get a good vibe from her Anthony, my gut is telling me something is wrong. Her drugging you, disappearing, making the world assume she's dead and then returning and working for you." I said to him honestly, something was off and I could feel it. But I just did not have anything to put it against her.

"If you say so, I'll keep an eye out for her. Have men follow her, but don't let all of this affect us. You can't keep attempting to run away each time we argue." He stated and I nodded my head in agreement, we were in this together. I had to understand him just how he is willing to understand me. I wrapped my arms around his waist whilst he wrapped his arms around me.

"I know, I am sorry. I let my anger get the best of me." I said mumbling into his shirt, but I knew he had heard me. He leaned his head down and pecked my head.
"My company is organising an event, we have able gain a contract with the Singh's now our company can also open an branch in India." He said and I pulled away smiling, I knew he had business internationally including Europe but countries like India that was really amazing.

"That's amazing, congratulations." I said and he nodded his head before pecking my lips, I smiled into the kiss feeling the familiar butterflies erupt into my stomach.
"Be my plus one, to the event. It's going to be held tomorrow evening." He said and I frowned at him, I was excited to attend the event but I had nothing to wear and he was telling me this last minute.

"I have nothing to wear, oh my god. How can you tell me this last minute." I scowled at him but he just smirked at me.
"Have I ever told you how sexy you look when your mad, but don't worry about the dress I'll call someone over." He said I playfully rolled my eyes at him, he always found the time to flirt. But I love him, and I knew he loves me.

"Maybe I can show you how mad I can be in bed." I whispered seductively, his eyes instantly darkened by my words. I gasped feeling him unzip my blouse instantly.
"Show me then." Was all he said making he rip open his shirt, he shrugged his blazer off as we connected our lips, he helped me remove my blouse and then my bra, he pushed be back making me fall on to the bed with a gasp. His fingers went down to my skirt, I lifted myself slightly letting him remove my skirt and then my underwear until I was naked.

"Let me remove my heels." I said as I reached forward to remove my heels, he slapped my hands away preventing me from removing it.
"Keep the heels on." He said before spreading my legs, I gasped feeling his warm breath fanning on my pussy. He teased me by kissing the side of my inner thighs.

"Please." I moaned out, making him pull away and look at me with his billion dollar smirk, which made any girls drop their panties to the ground.
"Please what?" He asked and I knew well he wanted to me to say what I wanted him to do, he resumed back to kissing my inner thighs he would brush my pulsing lips making me arch my back.

"Please, fuck eat me out." I moaned out loudly, and instantly his tongue dove in. I gasped for air, my hands clutching the sheets as I pushed my head further back into the pillow.