Chapter 21: Fucking Her Client

"Love comes in any shape and sizes"

——

A wide smile appeared on my face as I walked into Bianchi's building, I had no real reason for coming here except seeing the man whom I had feelings for. I shivered at the feeling of him inside of me, the way he had made love to me and scared me but one look for him and I was in bliss.

"Mrs Perez, you seem to be in a happy mood." Scarlett said approaching me, she had her usual smile on her face with a cup of coffee in her palms. I did not bother to correct her with my name, I sent her a smile taking the coffee from her hand.

"I am happy, and now I need to go see your boss. I'll take the coffee for him." I said to her smiling ear to ear, she nodded her head at me and I began to walk towards the elevator which was exclusively just for Anthony.

I opened his office door with my pass, his head instantly lifting up to look at me. He gave me a wide smile which I returned as I approached him.
"You seem happy." He said as I placed his coffee on his desk, I walked around the desk towards him. He stood up wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"I wonder why." I said faking to be in my thoughts, Anthony let out a small chuckle pecking my nose before his lips connected to my lips. My arms wrapped around his neck, deepening the kiss. I moaned into his mouth.

"Mr Bianchi- O My, I am so sorry." We pulled away seeing a startled Scarlett, she dropped the file of documents and I watched it scatter all over the floor, I wanted to laugh seeing her bewildered expression as if she had just seen us having sex.
"Scarlett." Anthony spoke which seemed to snap her out of her little trail of thoughts, she jumped at his voice and quickly lowered her gaze at the mess she made.

"Oh no, I'll pick this up right now." She spoke in a hurry, crouching down to pick up the documents and the file before hurrying to place them on his desk.
"I-I should leave, I am sorry." She said before hurrying out, when the door closed shut it was when I broke loose and began to laugh out loud.

"Poor Scarlett, she looked as if she had seen us in a comprising position." I stated making Anthony laugh as he nodded his head, his arms remained wrapped around me.
"Hmm, I like the sound of us being in a comprising position. Maybe on the desk?" He said winking at me, I clenched my legs instantly. I cleared my throat and stepped away.

"I do not think so, I have come here to ask you something." I said making him arch his eyebrows and nod his head, I dragged a chair until it was near his before sitting down and he did the same.
"Go on?" He asked, locking his computer screen before turning his attention fully on me.
"Have you spoken to the man?" I asked, almost instantly his eyes darkened in anger and his jaws clenched. He was remembering when I had been attacked, I placed my hands on his and giving him a gentle squeeze.

"I have not." He said and I nodded my head at him.
"Maybe we should give him a visit." I said and he looked unsure, I knew he was afraid I would put myself in danger once again.
"I don't know, maybe I should go by myself." He said and I shook my head at him, I needed to be there. I had to find mg father and if I could find any clue that would help me a lot.

"I promise, Anthony. I will not pull the stunt I did at the party, I will not put myself in danger. But I need to find my father." I said making him sigh and nod his head at me in understanding.
"Fine but you promise, to never pull that stunt again." I nodded my head at his words leaning forward and pecking his lips.

"When can we go?" I asked him, he looked down at the schedule in front of him.
"In like an hour, I have work to complete and we can leave then." He said and I nodded my head at him, I watched as he began to do work. I was fascinated at watching his so engrossed, his eyes would narrow when he did not like something.

"If you continue to watch me like that, I will not be able to focus." He spoke making me laugh, I nodded my head at him pulling away before pulling my phone out. I continued to scroll through my chats and then my social media, it was not long before he was done. He closed his computer, and stood up grabbing his blazer and hanging it over his shoulders.

"Finally." I said, he shook his head with a smirk. He placed his free arm around my waist as we exited his office and made our way to the elevator. It was not long before we were sitting in the back seats of Thomas's black SUV.
"Take us to the warehouse." Anthony orders Thomas who nods his head, the car roared alive, before he began to drive. I rested my head on the shoulders of Anthony, whilst my eyes looked outside of the window staring at the trees which pass in blur.

I sat up straight, when the car came to a stop in front of the white building where Sam had previously been. We had not spoken about him, but I had a feeling he was probably six feet underground by now. Thomas opened the door for me as I exited instantly Anthony was beside me, wrapping his arms around my waist once again.

We walked inside the building, I was not unknown to the building I had already been here more than I had thought I would have. As I walked down to the basement, I was immediately welcomed by a bruised and beaten man who had attacked me.

"Who told you to come to the Bianchi's Mansion?" I asked waiting patiently for an response. The man looked up staring at him, before letting out a loud laugh.
"You really think I would tell you, a weeping women who's trying to find her father. But ends up fucking her client."