Vampire Ink x Dream - Legends Are Wrong Sometimes

Começar do início

Cold. The sun had now set and the ground was beginning to slowly turn white and I was still lost. I noticed a worn down path ahead of me. I hopped onto the snowy path and began walking on it. I really hope it takes me to some sort of civilization. My cape was beginning to get soaked. I was shivering a lot now. 'Just don't focus on it, Dream.' I began listening to my feet crunching the snow beneath me. I need to get somewhere. Soon. I looked around at the rapidly falling snow. I saw something big in the distance, in a big clearing all by itself. Was that the abandoned castle? It didn't look very 'abandoned.' I began running towards it, as my body was tiring out and I needed to get somewhere fast. My legs were threatening to give out every step and my body was about to pass out. I arrived at the large wooden doors light-headed and woozy. I fell down onto my legs. I reached up and began knocking. 'Please don't be abandoned. Oh please don't be abandoned.' I pleaded in my mind as I kept weakly knocking. I felt one of the doors open. I looked up and saw a blurry person.

"C-c-can I st-stay f-f-for the n-n-" my teeth were chattering too badly to talk. I gave in and fell face first on the snow, my legs felt like they're frozen solid, and passing out.

??? POV:

I stared at the unconscious person before me. I scooped them up and ran them over to the living room where the fireplace was burning strong. But he was in here too. I put the person in front of the fire place and took their soaking wet cape off.

"What're you doing?" I heard his voice ask me.

"I found this person on your doorstep, sir. I didn't want to let them freeze." I had a little secret about this person. I knew who they were. They were my friend.

"Is this that friend you've mentioned before?" He asked me. I nodded. No use lying. "Then take as much care of them as you'd like. I need a different mortal who isn't a friend of yours." He then muttered something I didn't catch. I watched him walk away.

I turned back to our visitor. I sat beside him. 'I hope you wake up soon, Dream.' I thought.

Dream POV:

I rolled over without opening my eyes. I blinked them open and almost gasped. Blue was sitting beside me. Blue. I sat up and my legs hurt. Blue crawled over to me and helped me.

"Why're you here?" I asked him. "Also isn't this place supposed to be abandoned?"

"Well uh, it isn't. And I kind of work for someone now." Blue said. I was very confused. "Don't worry. I like it." I looked at his arms. He had those same marks on the dead people on them, but he wasn't dead. I kept asking Blue questions and he answered happily.

Then I heard stomping. Soon another person entered the room. He didn't look happy. I noticed a little splotch of ink on his pale right cheek. He also had two different color eyes.

"Welcome in." He said. "If your a friend of Blue, you're welcome anytime." He looked at the other door in the room. "Are you good on food?" He asked Blue

"I've got enough to last a few more days." The newcomer nodded.

"I'm Ink by the way." He said. "You?"

"Dream. Thanks for letting me stay for a bit." He nodded again. "Also, are you the one who keeps killing people?"

"They come into my land and act like a jerk? They get what they deserve." Ink then walked off into the other room.