"We can stay here for a bit, but not for long. There definitely aren't enough resources to even last us a day. Maybe we'll just stay the night." Joshua says.

We all start to settle down, finding spaces to wait out the rest of the day. I put Ni-ki down and sit him up on a box crate. I lift to check his face for any big injuries. I find none. The only thing is a bloody nose. I wipe it with the hem of his jacket.

I feel around his ribcage, checking for anything misplaced or broken. The only thing I find is a small bump. It shouldn't be too bad. He's probably passed out because he's exhausted or because of the shock.

He'll be fine once he wakes up.

I sit beside him, leaning on one of the shelves. They're packed full of small plastic containers and cooking tools. Some of the tools are huge.

Maybe we can use them as weapons.

"Guys... There're some metal tools here, we can probably use them..." I say.

"Yeah... we actually could. I mean, we do need protection... against the- the zombies..." Yeji says.

Everyone walks towards the shelf next to me, finding anything sharp they can use to protect themselves with.  I grab myself a knife from a wooden cutlery stand. The knife is not too big, but not too small either. It comes with a small case and the words 'Saladmaster' are engraved on the blade.

The name rings a bell... I remember that my eomma used to use knives from the same brand when I was young. They were flawless and they always got the job done.

I guess I got a good choice of knife then.

I tuck the knife, case on, under my shirt, held up by my belt.

I sit back down as everyone starts to go back to their corners of the room, weapons in hand.

"Good thinking there, Seokjin." Wonwoo says, brandishing a huge cleaver.

I smile.

I really hope they still trust me even after what happened in the mall. Ryujin and Chaeryeong definitely still hate me.

"Uhm, Wonwoo... do you know any gas stations nearby? We could try to loot it and we might even find some cars." I ask.

"Hmmm... I don't know... but we shouldn't be far from one. Maybe there'll be one within a 3-to-4-mile radius?"  He replies, uncertain.

"Ah ok..." I say.

He turns back to Vernon on the other side of the room. He has bloodshot eyes due to repeatedly rubbing his tears away. Joshua is sitting next to him, his eyes puffy.

We're both on the same page; we've both lost something.

My eyes also start to tear up. I remember the van. I remember everything. I remember Seungkwan and all the others we've lost along the way. Some died fruitless deaths like Felix. Some died heroes we will remember. Like Seungkwan.

"Seungkwan hyung..." I hear Vernon mutter.

"Shhhh... It's ok... It's ok..." Wonwoo says, staying strong for the group.

Joshua soon breaks down in tears. It's so out of his character: he never used to how much emotion when we were in the mall.

He leans on Wonwoo, hiding his face. At one point, Wonwoo can't take anymore, and droplets of water appear on his glasses.