bonus Part

At Taehyung's side

Taehyung was laying on his bed while scrolling through Instagram when his eyes caught something unexpected. There were a picture of a couple. And it's none other then Kai and Jennie and the photo is posted by Lalalalisa_m. Taehyung choked on the air when a maid came inside.

Young Master! Your father had come to meet you. He is calling you.

As the maid said Taehyung went downstairs without knowing what is going to happen on his life. When he came downstairs he found his dad standing while looking angry.

Dad! When did you came?

Taehyung asked without knowing anything.

I am well. What about you? I heard you insulted a girl in my school.

Taehyung's dad spoke which made Taehyung speechless.

Ah dad. Who told you?

Taehyung said while sweeting badly.

That's not the matter. Tell me is it true? Ah i can't believe your my son. I didn't expect that from you Taehyung. You can never be a man if you don't know how to respect womans.

But dad. I-

Don't talk to me. Just don't talk to me you bastard.

Taehyung's dad said loudly which made Taehyung flinch.

Your going to your grandma and that's final. Till now you will live with your grandmother.

After saying that Taehyung's dad left. Meanwhile Taehyung was burning because of the insult.
His phone rang as he picked it up.

Taehyung something bad happened. Sehun and Chanyeol told your dad everything. Now don't go Infront of your dad. You can stay at my house if you want.

Jimin said while being worried about his bestfriend not knowing that his bestfriend never saw him as a Friend. Taehyung always used Jimin.

Wow wonderful. You got the information so soon. You saved me. Just fishing go to hell. I don't need a friend like you. You are just useless.

Taehyung said to Jimin which made Jimin's heart broke. Jimin always cared for Taehyung.
Everybody always said to Jimin that Taehyung is mean. Taehyung will throw him out when he doesn't need him. But Jimin never believed. But today, he understood.

Fine. I am not staying with you anymore. People even Exo always warned me to stay away from you but idiot me that i never listened. But today i understood my position in your life. You were always like this to me and i always forgave you. But this time i won't. Don't you ever come Infront of me.

After saying Jimin cut the phone call.

Hey Jimin. listen l-

Taehyung didn't get to complete when Jimin cut the call. He regret. He regret everything. Just because of his behavior and attitude he lost his father whom he loved the most. And he also lost Jimin who was a loyal bestfriend.

The end

The love that never died

A jenkai Fanfiction by lilibamieee_love

Written and edited by lilibamieee_love

Characters:
Kai (Exo)
Jennie ( Blackpink)

Chanyeol (Exo)
Sehun (Exo)
Lisa ( Blackpink)
Baekhyun (Exo)
Suho ( Exo)
Chen ( Exo)
Lay ( Exo)
Xiumin ( Exo)
D.O ( Exo)
Jisoo ( Blackpink)
Rosé ( Blackpink)
Mingyu ( Seventeen)
DK ( Seventeen)
Irene ( Red velvet)
Taehyung ( BTS)
Jimin ( BTS)

This whole story completely belongs to me. Do not repost or copy. I don't give permission to copy or repost it without my PROPER credit.🌼

🌼 Thank you so much for watching it. Thanks to all my readers. Thank you so much to SooyaPCYSehun. Love you Unnie. Stay healthy and also stay healthy guys let's meet on the next fanfiction. I hope you guys enjoy your life. Work hard. Best luck and wishes.🌼

Lilibamieee_love