Part 7: Confession

A young boy named baekhyun was finding his files which he lost. When he noticed Kai was sitting in the bench while looking broken. This time his emotion was something new. Yeah Kai can be sad. But whenever Kai is sad he come to Baekhyun and tell him everything. But this time Kai didn't came so that's mean it's not a small problem. Baekhyun went to kai.

What happened Kai?

Kai looked at the direction where the voice was coming.

Hyung. You here.

Yeah I was finding something. But forget it. Tell me what you are dealing with.

Baekhyun said and seat beside Kai.

Nothing hyung. It's just I'm not feeling well. But i don't know why.

Kai said while looking down.

Just tell me the matter.

Baekhyun said.

Ok fine. I was about to propose Jennie but i guess she doesn't love me.

Kai said and looked down again.

If she doesn't love you then who does she love? Huh?

Baekhyun said while smiling.

Taehyung.

Kai said straightly. Which made Baekhyun smile fade away.

Did Jennie told you by herself?

Baekhyun asked to make sure.

No! But She and Taehyung are ex. Taehyung think Jennie still loves him. And I think that too.

Kai said while being totally numb.

Who said? But i think Jennie loves you.

Baekhyun said.

Jinja?

Kai asked while full of hope.

Yeah my boy.

Baekhyun said and gave Kai the brightest smile. Kai also smiled back.

Next day.

Kai was waiting for jennie at the restaurant while keep looking at the time. Does she won't come? Does she found out about the proposal thing? Does she don't love him? Does she love Taehyung? Like this many thoughts were coming in kai's mind. When the doorbell of the restaurant ring as the sign that a costumer come. Kai immediately looked at the doors direction. He saw a girl with gummy cheeks with cat eyes while wearing a simple light color formal dress. And looking like a real life fairy came Infront of him.

H-hi you look beautiful in that dress. Come seat.

Kai said while pulling the chair for Jennie. Jennie seated in the chair and smiled to kai. Kai also sit in front of her.

So i ordered meals for both of us and i think it is coming soon.

Kai said while keep looking at Jennie because of her natural beauty. He looked how Jennie looked so beautiful in natural. Jennie blushed at kai's stare. Kai immediately looked away in embarrassment. Kai then awkwardly looked at Jennie who was staring at his soul. When Kai gulped. Jennie laughed at kai's cuteness.

After finishing the launch they went to the cherry blossom garden.

Jennie was amazed by the beauty while Kai said,

Jennie stand here i will take a picture of you.

Jennie did what Kai said. Jennie was looking at the sky then she turn around. When she turn around she was shocked. She saw Kai holding a beautiful ring in his hand.

I know you might be thinking what is this for? Actually i love you jennie. I really do. Trust me i will always stay by your side and take care of you. I promise i will always make you happy. Just add me in your life.

Kai said and took a heavy breath. Finally he said it. This proposal wasn't for the bet it was from his heart. He truly love Jennie. He fall for Jennie for real. So he thought to cancel the bet. He was looking at Jennie's eyes hoping her to say back.

Will you add me in your world Jennie?

Kai asked.

Y- yes.

Jennie said which made Kai more happy because Jennie talked to him. Jennie only can talk to whom she trust. She talked to kai so that's mean she trust him. Kai is proud of himself right now for gaining Jennie's trust.

Jinja? Thank you. I love you.

Kai then hugged Jennie tightly and pat her back silently. Then Kai broke the heart and kissed her passionately. It was full of love. After some time they broke the kiss and joined they're heads.