Part 14 : Epilogue

Jennie woke up. She just realized that she even slept. She heard a doorbell she know that it's Lisa. So she went there to open even she doesn't want to talk to anyone right now. As she opened the door it revealed a smiling girl who hugged her tightly out of a sudden. Jennie hugged her back as she welcomed her inside.

How are you going Jennie? Did you eat? Did you sleep well?

Lisa asked to Jennie while Jennie took her notebook. And after finishing she showed it to Lisa. Lisa read it.

"Yeah I did breakfast. Don't worry about me i am totally okey."

Lisa looked up at Jennie and smiled. Jennie also smiled but Lisa said something that made her stop smiling.

Do you think you will lie and i will believe. Of course Jennie i know you more then even you know your own self. I know you didn't eat so here i bought foods for you.

Lisa said while giving some snacks to Jennie. At first Jennie refused it then she except it as Lisa forced her.

At school

It's been One month today Jennie papered herself to comeback to school. While Kai is also coming back today. In this days everything went unwell. Lisa and Mingyu also had a fight and Kai is can't focus on the studies. Jennie got lost her trust. So everyone is sad. Kai called Jennie like 16 hundred times but Jennie didn't even picked up once. Everytime Kai tried to prove his innocent to Jennie he always failed.

Are you ready Jennie. Time for school.

A girl said to her bestfriend as she watched her saying yes. So they both went out and head towards their school.
As Jennie entered the class everyone were shocked to see her. She sit beside Lisa who was her seatmate luckily but the sad thing was kai's seat is beside their seat. But Jennie made her mind not to pay attention to Kai anymore. Some minutes letter Kai entered the class earning girls scream.

After the class Everyone was supposed to go to the cafeteria as Jennie was about to leave. When she felt someone held her waist. She doesn't want to look back because she already know who is he.

Jennie please can we at least talk at once. Everybody deserve a change to explain them.

Kai said as Jennie looked at him in "Let me go" expression.

No Jennie please. I won't let you go this time. Please.

Kai said as he looked at Jennie with full of love and affection. Without wanting but Jennie melt for it.

Yeah I think you should go.

Lisa added at Jennie looked at Lisa in "are you kidding me" expression. Kai then held her hand and took her to the school garden.

Jennie please. Nini. I love you so much. It was misunderstanding baby. Yeah I know at first i lied to you but then i fell for you for real. Trust me. Please give me another chance. Plea-se I-I love you.

Kai said as his voice cracked while Jennie just looked at him confused to what to do.

Yeah Jennie. I have never seen Kai cry for a girl like that before. He only cried for you.

Baekhyun added.

Yeah and if he doesn't loved you then why is he guilt for?

Suho also added.

Jen-nie is so-rry.

Jennie tried to speak as Kai smiled at her. He immediately hugged her and took her in his embrace. Everyone clapped for them. The ideal couple is back.

Finally the love birds are back.

Lisa said.

Yeah Jennie is better then you.

Mingyu added.

What did you say?

Lisa asked with a raised eyebrow.

Yeah of course because she just forgave Kai at once. And here me who had been begging for like thousand times but you doesn't even care for me. My poor luck.

Mingyu said sarcastically as everyone laughed at the young couple.

That's what you deserve for looking at the hot girl.

Lisa added.

Excuse me. Please trust me. I wasn't looking at the girl. I was looking at the burger Shop behind her. I just wanted to buy you some. But you left me there without any word.

Mingyu said while explaining like it's his last time.

Ok fine i forgive you.

Lisa said still not looking at him. As Mingyu smiled and jumped out of happiness.

Another love birds.

Lay added.

The end